BY LUNA #3 in Protein Supplements

Eclipse Your Hunger New Flavor Mint Chocolate Chip 12 Grams Protein Calcium Vitamin D Iron Food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. and as women, we know the way we eat makes a difference in how we feel. However, it s a challenge to satisfy our hunger and eat healthfully. Now there s LUNA Protein, the first protein bar made just for us. Decadent chocolaty covered nougat with 12 grams of protein, folic acid, calcium, iron, and vitamin D. Indulgent satisfaction for under 200 calories. Eclipse Your Hunger. -The Women of LUNA Luna Protein Satisfy - 12 Grams Protein Good Source of Fiber* Low Glycemic Nourish - High in Calcium Folic Acid Good Source of Vitamin D Iron We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. Contains 34% organic ingredients.

Reviews (2023)
  • "The chocolate coconut almond and chocolate chip cookie dough are my favorites, but the chocolate peanut butter are good too." in 68 reviews
  • "I can't give a full accurate review on the other flavors since I've not tried any of them, but the Peanut Butter bar was absolutely disgusting." in 68 reviews
  • "I have loved all the flavors I have tried so far - Carrot cake, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, LemonZest, and Peanut Honey Pretzel!" in 66 reviews
  • "they are a perfect snack with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth & will keep me full for a bit until meal time." in 37 reviews
  • "For me, they are a wonderful meal replacement option, and they are very filling, so I don't feel like I'm starving in between lunch and dinner. " in 36 reviews
Maggie H.
Johnston
I have been buying these bars for over a year and I can honestly say that these are my favorite/ go to protein bars. There are so many different flavors so you are bound to find one that you love. They are super quick to eat, and give you long lasting energy before a workout and they're great to eat after one too! What I really love though is that they didn't sit in your stomach like a rock and make you feel crappy while you're exercising. Great products! The company has removed 25% of the sugar and they still taste really good! In my opinion, they were too sweet before, but now they are not to sweet but taste perfect! My favorite kinds are the lemon, chocolate peppermint, and chocolate cookie dough!!
Amanda G.
I eat a variety of protein bars on my drive to work every morning - Luna Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein bars being one of them. They fill me up for a couple hours and have a decent flavor. I like the chocolate on the outside, but the inside "peanut butter" filling has some artificial taste to it. You can almost taste like a "sour" flavor that must be the added vitamins and nutrients. It's not terrible, I still enjoy them, but definitely noticeable. I'd say I eat about 2-3 of these every week. I only think they are worth the cost when they go on sale...which happens pretty frequently.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've always been a fan of Luna bars and was so excited when they came out with ones higher in protein, and some with less sugar. These always taste good, never chalky or card board like. I also love that they tend to put in more of the vitamins and minerals women need, like calcium! I like the cookie dough and chocolate peanut butter flavors. They're also usually under 200 calories which makes them a great snack pre or post workout, or in between meals. The fiber and protein really help tide you over.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
Love these Luna protein bars! I have such an intense sweet tooth, but with these I snack on one post weight-training workouts and I get the instant protein AND they're so delicious that they kill any chocolate bar craving. No they're not *great* for you (I try to eat clean 80% of the time and these are not clean like Lara bars), but they do hit the spot without all of the guilt and diet-backsliding.
Abby Y.
Foodie Expert
If you are looking for a protein bar that doesn't taste absolutely disgusting, then this is the one for you. I am pretty picky when it comes to protein and granola bars, because I want it to be both healthy AND tasty - Luna fits the bill. They aren't too expensive, and they have a great array of flavors. I definitely recommend!
Krista P.
Medina, OH
I absolutely love these bars for breakfast! As a full-time mom and full-time career woman, I sometimes need a quick go-to breakfast that I can eat on the road. The perks? It's protein packed, tastes amazing, and keep you full for hours! I must say, it goes great with a cup of coffee (or 2!), too!
Mallory s.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars, they are perfect for on the go if you have to grab something quick. I would say they are pretty healthy depending on what ones you get. They are kinda like other bars, but I would say these are the best. I recommend these to my friends and they all seem to like them as well.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are an essential snack for me during the summer especially on pool days. I love the variety of flavors, the straight-forward ingredients, and the taste. My local Kroger has these for 10/$10 often so I stock up. I have trouble getting enough protein in my day, so these help me do that.
Jessi L.
Salem, OR
I've always been a fan of Luna bar flavors and these protein bars keep the flavor profile but the texture is more dense as you would expect from a protein bar. The added protein does keep your energy level up longer although sugar content is higher than other protein bars.
Kylie N.
Philadelphia, PA
The cookie dough is the most amazing thing it tastes like your actually eating raw cookie dough. I have eaten it for breakfast and it has also satisfied my cravings for dessert after dinner! Lots of protein and great for someone with a sweet tooth trying to eat healthier.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is Chocolate Peppermint Stick!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
What different kinds do they have? What's your favorite?
Inssaf K.
Foodie Expert
Which flavor is the best? I've only tried the lemon zest.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alexandra W.
Nashville, TN
Which version of LUNA is your favorite? Original? Protein? Fiber? I am partial to the protein ones, especially the cookie dough ones!