Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A deliciously decadent combination of toasted coconut and chocolate.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic coconut and oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Coconut, Almond Butter, Organic Almonds, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds, And Coconut. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Is this good?
I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget conscious. Would anyone recommend this/ tell me how much you enjoy the taste?
How much sugar is in 1 bar?
Start your review of Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The chocolate dipped coconut is a healthy snack but feels like an indulgent treat.” in reviews
“Swear by Luna bars they taste great give me the energy I need at work half way through the day !” in reviews
“My favorite flavor used to be the chocolate coconut ones!” in reviews
“Really, really good solid bar.” in reviews
“I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the coconut had a nice creamy consistency” in reviews
warwick, RI
Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this bar. Its NON-GMO and gluten free, Has 8g of protein and made with organic cocoa and coconut. It tastes like a delicious treat. Big coconut taste but not artificial and not overwhelming. There isn't a bar I like better than this one.
Troy, IL
Love it. My favorite go to and I’m not just saying that. I don’t keep them in the house often because I can eat them like candy bars. They’re basically a little more healthy candy bars. And since I love them so much I know a box wouldn’t last a week lol
Maple grove , MN
They’re not as good as I had hoped for. The coconut flavor doesn’t taste as real as you would expect. It tasted fake and sort of vanilla like. However if you don’t love coconut than you’ll probs like this Bc it’s not so obvious
Pinedale , WY
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor! I love coconut and chocolate so it’s the perfect pair in this bar. Instead of a candy bar I get this because I feel that it’s a little healthier. I would like to try additional flavors.
Mobile, AL
It's your basic protein bar. Coconut wasn't that strong of a flavor. The bar itself tastes fine, but it can be a little boring. Luna has great flavor to pick from. Pretty filling as a quick snack. Chocolate melts easily.
Snohomish
So yummy! love these bars! they are so yummy and cheap and they give me tons of protein and energy! they are perfect! and i eat them a lot, for breakfast! to sum it up, this is a really good protein/energy bar!
Tiltonsville, OH
So good I love coconut chocolate and Luna bars. Not more I can ask for. Great on the go snack I'm a hairstylist and love easy snacks like this. No improvement needed. I think it's a good alternative a little more healthier than eating a chocolate bar.
OR
Luna bars are perfect for breakfast or a mid day snack. They have such a high nutritional value, and taste great. I’m a sucker for coconut and chocolate so what’s better than putting them together? Nothing.
Owasso, OK
Pretty yummy! I know there are differing opinions on the health of these energy bars. Healthier than a lot of other things but not the healthiest things. Still, great in a hurry. This flavor is good.
I really like these for a good fulfilling gluten free protein filled snack. I like this flavor combination too. One of the better protein snacks I’ve tried and it has a good Soft and chewy texture.