Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY LUNA #88 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A deliciously decadent combination of toasted coconut and chocolate.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic coconut and oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Coconut, Almond Butter, Organic Almonds, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds, And Coconut. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget ...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? are these really coconuty? 5 Answers
  • Does anyone know the nutrition facts for these?5 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "The chocolate dipped coconut is a healthy snack but feels like an indulgent treat." in 2 reviews
  • "Really, really good solid bar." in 1 review
  • "Swear by Luna bars they taste great give me the energy I need at work half way through the day !" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor used to be the chocolate coconut ones!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the coconut had a nice creamy consistency" in 1 review
Jasmine S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am adamant at finding good snack bars that will actually hold me over because being a college student can be hard. I picked this up because I was so excited that it was CHOCOLATE and COCONUT! Let me say that I have fallen in love! Whenever I need a sweet treat (almost like a candy bar) I reach for this.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Very pleasant coconut taste... very light in flavor tho. Definitely doesn’t taste like a candy bar but still good nonetheless. I bought mine from Kroger but they are widely available. Overall I would recommend this but just know it does taste slightly healthier than a candy bar.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Chloe V.
starkville, ms
This is my favorite Luna bar. I find these at my local Kroger. They are affordable and delicious! The packaging is well designed! I really like this flavor because it has the perfect amount of sweetness to cure my sweet tooth and fill me up.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
These bars are soooo good~ They’re honestly my guilty pleasure. I don’t feel too bad eating 1 a day, but sometimes I get carried away and eat like 3.... They’re pretty healthy and I hope you try them! They’re so good and not super unhealthy!
kim b.
Carmel, NY
I really love Luna bars and enjoy taking them with me to have as a snack while I’m on the go. They taste delicious and are affordable. They are available in most supermarkets/convenience stores. Will continue to buy & recommend to others!
Sierra M.
I’ve been trying to find a good protein bar since I started working out and this is my favorite so far! It’s so good. It fills you up and it is the perfect snack for on the go. It tastes like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie!
Marie K.
Canby
I LOVE this! So yummy! These are a great price and they fill you up quickly! I take these to my sports practice or if I’m running late and I didn’t grab breakfast. Definitely worth your money. Buy these now.
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
these protein bars are ABSOLUTELY delicious! this is my all time favorite flavor and they honestly do not taste like they are healthy like most protein bars do. they have good nutritional value in them, and they also tastes unbelievably delicious! i highly, highly recommend these bars! buy them as soon as possible!! tastes like a candy bar
Emily S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Keeps me full throughout the day! One of the best protein bars I’ve had for awhile and I love that it was made for women! All Luna bars are amazing but these are my favorite (:
Catherine B.
How do these taste? are these really coconuty?
Ashley H.
Does anyone know the nutrition facts for these?
Danielle T.
Columbia, MO
What is the ingredients? Is this an all natural product? And what kind of nutrition facts are available?
Ashley C.
I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget conscious. Would anyone recommend this/ tell me how much you enjoy the taste?
Rupinder B.
How much sugar is in 1 bar?