Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut uploaded by Shauna C.Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY LUNA #40 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A deliciously decadent combination of toasted coconut and chocolate.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic coconut and oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Coconut, Almond Butter, Organic Almonds, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Natural Flavors, Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds, And Coconut. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? are these really coconuty? 5 Answers
  • Does anyone know the nutrition facts for these?5 Answers
Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut
  • "The chocolate dipped coconut is a healthy snack but feels like an indulgent treat." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the coconut had a nice creamy consistency" in 1 review
  • "Really, really good solid bar." in 1 review
  • "Swear by Luna bars they taste great give me the energy I need at work half way through the day !" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor used to be the chocolate coconut ones!" in 1 review
Jasmine S.
St Augustine, FL
I am adamant at finding good snack bars that will actually hold me over because being a college student can be hard. I picked this up because I was so excited that it was CHOCOLATE and COCONUT! Let me say that I have fallen in love! Whenever I need a sweet treat (almost like a candy bar) I reach for this.
Ariana M.
I love Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut protein bars! Chocolate and coconut combined is heavenly, and one of the best flavor combos there is! This bar is tasty, satisfying, nutritious, balanced, and a great way to fuel your body. Luna bars are fantastic, and this flavor is one of their best ones!
Shauna C.
I first started buying these because my husband loves the cliff bars, I do too but I wanted something that was just mine and this is the only flavor I've tried because I love coconut! its so good and chewy, and very convenient. I can take them any where.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Very pleasant coconut taste... very light in flavor tho. Definitely doesn’t taste like a candy bar but still good nonetheless. I bought mine from Kroger but they are widely available. Overall I would recommend this but just know it does taste slightly healthier than a candy bar.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Nicole B.
Denver
I purchase these frequently for my teenager as he plays sports. These taste great and with 8g protein these keep my son full until lunchtime. He has these in the morning before practice. They are not heavy and he is able to do some major athletic training. Will keep purchasing these!
grace c.
st louis
this is a good vegan bar. not too filling but not too small. good snack if you know you will be eating other food but know you will not have a full meal ahead of you. love the chocolate and coconut combo and i️ love the texture on the inside of the bars!!
Grace C.
Walton, KY
These bars are soooo good~ They’re honestly my guilty pleasure. I don’t feel too bad eating 1 a day, but sometimes I get carried away and eat like 3.... They’re pretty healthy and I hope you try them! They’re so good and not super unhealthy!
C V.
This is my favorite Luna bar. I find these at my local Kroger. They are affordable and delicious! The packaging is well designed! I really like this flavor because it has the perfect amount of sweetness to cure my sweet tooth and fill me up.
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
The flavor is great. It is moist and Delicious. For me if I’m not able to eat breakfast and I need something quick and tasty. I choose this. There are not many bars that I like. This one is on my list of bars that I do eat.
Catherine B.
How do these taste? are these really coconuty?
Ashley H.
Does anyone know the nutrition facts for these?
Danielle T.
Columbia, MO
What is the ingredients? Is this an all natural product? And what kind of nutrition facts are available?
Ashley C.
I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget conscious. Would anyone recommend this/ tell me how much you enjoy the taste?
Rupinder B.
How much sugar is in 1 bar?