Luna Chocolate Cupcake uploaded by Lily W.Luna Chocolate Cupcake uploaded by Melinda W.Luna Chocolate Cupcake uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich indulgence with dark chocolate pieces and a silky frosting.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic cocoa

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cashew Butter, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Natural Flavors, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Cashews. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• Is this a meal replacement or more of a snack?1 Answers
  • Do they taste bad? I have tried these Luna bars before and they w...1 Answers
Shayne S.
Washougal
OMG! These chocolate cupcake protein bars are one of my favorite snacks ever! They taste like a brownie but have nutritional benefits. I am protein deficient so I need a protein bar in my purse at all times and I love Love love these! Luna has a ton of great flavors but this is one of my top 3 for sure
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
As a gluten free dairy free girl - finding sweets, especially CHOCOLATE sweets can be hard - this is my go to - it's like a cookie/candy bar all in one for me, I just break off a piece when I am craving a sweet, it's a snack I can feel good about eating too!
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I seriously love these bars! If I'm craving some chocolate but I don't want to way anything unhealthy I go for this! They also fill you up so well and taste delicious!!!! I would recommend any chocolate lovers to give this one a try!
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I’m not really into the flavor or the texture, but they sure do fill you up when you’re out and about and don’t have time to stop somewhere and eat, or to cook something. A little expensive, but you can get them for pretty cheap at Grocery Outlet.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I only tried this once but I really like the taste it didn’t even had any powdery taste like other granola brands have and this did indeed meet my expectations and I would try other granolas of this brand.
Laura S.
Bangor
They taste awesome they are healthy and they are the best choice for a groenal bar they taste so good and so chocolate!!!!! I love them so much they are amazing and taste so good yes I would !!!! O love them
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I keep going back and forth on this product. I’m not sure how I feel yet. Sometimes I like it and other times it makes me sick. However, it is very filling. I’m not one to use bars as a meal replacement but this could tie me over for quite awhile and it does help kick my sweet tooth craving. I usually buy this at Target, they usually have deals in store and/or on Cartwheel.
Nissa M.
Harvard
Luna bars are great, a good amount of protein but also some sweetness when you need it. The coconut and chocolate together is the perfect combination. I eat them for breakfast or as a snack. Definitely recommend!
Bethany H.
Great flavor and easy snack to carry around. The ingredients are healthy too! My only problem is the price per bar. They are expensive, so I usually opt for other brands to save money
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Do they taste bad? I have tried these Luna bars before and they were really bad tasting.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Is this a meal replacement or more of a snack?