BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna Chocolate Cherry Almond Protein Bars: Decadent chocolatey covered nougat with 12 grams of protein, folic acid, calcium, iron, and vitamin D Indulgent satisfaction for under 200 calories High in calcium and folic acid Good source of vitamin D and iron Kosher

Brooke M.
Philomath, OR
Almond protein bars have a great taste, and really help me keep going on long days. As a full time student I often need an extra boost during a long lecture, and this is one if my favorite choices.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Luna makes all of my favorite protein bars. They don't have that nasty processed texture, but Instead are filled with real ingredients that you can see. These are so yummy and so convenient when you're on the go. I try to get them on sale and I usually get 10+ at a time.
Jillian G.
Durham, NC
This bar honestly has a great flavor. I loved it when I was eating it and wished I could have a second!! My one drawback is that it didn't fill me up. I usually have some sort of bar for breakfast, and by the time lunch rolled around on the day I ate this, I was extremely hungry!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Chocolate and cherry are my two favorite flavors ever. Luna combined them and made a great tasting prtein bar that keeps you full between meals and it's good for you. It's a little more pricier than other brands, but it's not as processed and better for your body.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
My favorite Luna bars on the line, very small but very inexpensive and very low cal, very chocolaty I purchase mine weekly at target and have one with me wherever I go just in case, sometimes I hear them just a little for a fast treat
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
This is my favorite LUNA bar. I used to be a huge fan of Cherry Garcia by Ben and Jerry but I stopped eating dairy years ago and until recently it was difficult to find dairy free ice cream so I found this LUNA bar to replace my Cherry Garcia, it doesn't completely fit the bill but it is close.
Danai K.
Long Is City, NY
These are chewy and delicious. They taste just like chocolate bars and I love that they're vegan! Unfortunately, they also have almost as much added sugar as a candy bar. It's a great now and then treat, but not the healthiest option out there!
Brianne R.
Really tasty, and chocolatey. The chocolate will melt, though, so the only drawback is that they're not good for warm weather activities.. Other than that, these are my favorite bar.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This flavor of the gluten free option of Luna is currently my favorite! Just about anything with cherry flavor tastes yummy. It satisfies hunger for several hours.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
These are okay. The chocolate around the protein bar is good, and the general flavor of cherry almond is okay, but the texture of these bars and the aftertaste of them is so disgusting and gross. yuck.