BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna Chocolate Cherry Almond Protein Bars: Decadent chocolatey covered nougat with 12 grams of protein, folic acid, calcium, iron, and vitamin D Indulgent satisfaction for under 200 calories High in calcium and folic acid Good source of vitamin D and iron Kosher

JR P.
So good! I can't really keep them in my apartment or I eat way to much!! They are so delicious and healthy! This helps me get my protein in for the day. Easily found at Walmart or Kroger. I also really like their Peanut butter and chocolate power bars!
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Great for protein and workouts so it's healthy! Taste good, gives you energy to run. It's affordable I guess! I wish it was cheaper, it's delicious though. The packaging is cute and it stands out that's how I actually started purchasing their bars!
Patricia R.
I love these, don't eat often although their a good source of protein and vitamins, the carbs are very high. I drink 2 protein meal replacements every day for at least 6 months and have lost over 20 pounds. Really try to be careful about the carbs.
Delisha J.
The chocolate one I had was very chalky, dry and tasteless. I bought it at my local grocery store and it was quite cheap but for being a fudge brownie bar it was quite opposite. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
They are good. The flavor is nice. With the chocolate and cherry they are sweet. So if you want something sweet this is a nice way to go without oding on sugar. Plus you have the benefit of protein. Almonds will fill you up. So this is a great grab and go for that mid day need of a snack or light meal.
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
These protein bars are so good! They don't have a bitter taste like most protein bars... I think they are affordable... they definitely compare to other protein bars. I your recommend this to people who like almonds and cherries.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I love luna bars!! They have the best flavor for a protein bar without the bitter aftertaste and chalkiness. I would def recommend these and they aren't very expensive.
Veronica O.
Lockport, NY
These protein bars are seriously amazing!! Not only is the flavor delicious but it is healthy as well!! It's a quick and easy breakfast in the morning if you're on the go, or a great snack later in the day!
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I love Luna bars! But this has to be my favorite! I always have this Luna bar in my bag whenever I get hungry or for a snack after a serious workout! Highly recommend!