Luna Caramel Walnut Brownie uploaded by Rachel W.Luna Caramel Walnut Brownie uploaded by Amber M.

BY LUNA #87 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A home-baked chocolate treat loaded with nuts and drizzled with organic caramel.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 8g protein
  • Made with organic chocolate

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cocoa, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Walnuts, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Cocoa Butter, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Walnuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments.

Amber H.
Edwardsville
I love this bar is almost to good to be healthy it's so chocolates and filling especially eating it in the morning the flavors in this Luna bar are by far the best out of this whole brand and there just so good
Alejandra M.
Pomona
This is so good!! This bar is really good but I can’t stop eating it. I can’t believe it’s healthy. Really addicting, the chocolate is the best part and it’s so delicious!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wow! I CANNOT get over how delicious these are! I would literally die if I didn't have at least one of these every day! 😃 I am actually a little skeptical on how healthy this actually is considering it tastes so good!
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
I have to buy ten of these at a time because honestly, I can’t eat just one. I usually have these always stocked at my house and car because I am not nice when I am hungry! It is also a great alternative to a candy bar with just more protein! Love them! Highly recommend❤️
Rachel A.
This bar keeps me going all day! It tastes yummy (and I am not a big fan of protein/nutrition bars) and it fills me up and gives me lots of energy! This is a great snack for on the go and I normally eat half of one before swim and it gives the perfect boost of energy!
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
Luna bars taste really good while also making you feel good about eating them! They leave you feeling pretty full and you don’t feel guilty about eating them. They are a little on the expensive side but you can get them in a lot of different places which is convenient. I️ really like Luna bars and continue to buy them!
McKenzie M.
Lake Forest
Finally found a healthy brownie that I can indulge in without feeling guilty! The creamy drizzle on top is amazing and great if you need a little chocolate in your life.
Jessica Z.
My absolute favorite Luna bar and my go to. Unfortunately, it seems like Walmart and Target have stopped selling this flavor in the store. This Luna bar is the perfect amount of chocolate and is not too dense compared to their Chocolate Cupcake bar.
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
I am totally all about the Luna bars. My favorite is the Carmelt Nut Brownie. It's just as tasty as it's name suggests and best of all, it's filling and hits that sweet tooth just right.

They travel well in the purse!
Megan C.
These bars are so good. I haven’t ever had a bar by Luna that has disappointed me. They’re a low calorie snack with enough protein to give you a boost throughout the day. These are always on sale for $1 so I stock up on them to eat throughout the week
Airel L.
I have been wanting to try these but are they really chewy? I like my healthy snacks with a little crunch
Kistal A.
Is there many flavors?
Kistal A.
Is the price right for these?
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know if they discontinued the flavor Chocolate Raspberry? I haven't seen it in awhile.
Samo M.