Luna Caramel Walnut Brownie uploaded by Rachel W.Luna Caramel Walnut Brownie uploaded by Amber M.

BY LUNA®

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A home-baked chocolate treat loaded with nuts and drizzled with organic caramel.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 8g protein
  • Made with organic chocolate

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cocoa, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Walnuts, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Cocoa Butter, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Walnuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments.

Alejandra M.
Pomona
This is so good!! This bar is really good but I can’t stop eating it. I can’t believe it’s healthy. Really addicting, the chocolate is the best part and it’s so delicious!!!
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
I have to buy ten of these at a time because honestly, I can’t eat just one. I usually have these always stocked at my house and car because I am not nice when I am hungry! It is also a great alternative to a candy bar with just more protein! Love them! Highly recommend❤️
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
Luna bars taste really good while also making you feel good about eating them! They leave you feeling pretty full and you don’t feel guilty about eating them. They are a little on the expensive side but you can get them in a lot of different places which is convenient. I️ really like Luna bars and continue to buy them!
Megan C.
These bars are so good. I haven’t ever had a bar by Luna that has disappointed me. They’re a low calorie snack with enough protein to give you a boost throughout the day. These are always on sale for $1 so I stock up on them to eat throughout the week
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I really miss eating these (allergy). Lots of vitamins and great ingredients. A bit sweet and chewy, but compared to other granola type bars, it's a treat. A cross between a granola bar and a brownie. Yummy!
Amber H.
Edwardsville
I love this bar is almost to good to be healthy it's so chocolates and filling especially eating it in the morning the flavors in this Luna bar are by far the best out of this whole brand and there just so good
Sarah G.
Orange, CA
This is my go to flavor. I will even eat one when craving a dessert but don't want the extra calories. It really satisfies my sweet tooth without breaking the calorie bank!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
All I have to say is...buy this!! It seriously curbs my sweet tooth and is made specifically for women. It has nutrients that women need and I enjoy reading the boxes because they have stories and quotes from different people on the box. They don't taste like protein bars usually taste. They are packed with protein however.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
this bar has its pro and cons starting with the pros it has amazing flavor it is a great snack to grab to eat instead of eating something really unhealthy and they come in different variety this one is the caramel brownie and man it is good the cons is that at 2$ a bar it can get pricey haven't been able to find the bulk .
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
I'll never forget I was working late and had not eaten anything since breakfast and it was about 8 at night and one of my coworkers gave me one of these bars. I can honestly say I was surprised at how good it was. It didn't have that artificially sweet taste that some protein/nutrition bars have but tasted natural with a true to name flavor. It was very filling too and I was very thankful for my coworker.
Airel L.
I have been wanting to try these but are they really chewy? I like my healthy snacks with a little crunch
Kistal A.
Is there many flavors?
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know if they discontinued the flavor Chocolate Raspberry? I haven't seen it in awhile.
Kistal A.
Is the price right for these?
Amber M.