BY LUNA

Luna® Caramel Nut Brownie The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women®.
70% organic.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
I almost gave this 4 stars because it tastes too darn good to be healthy. In fact, I'm not too certain it's a "health food"... but it does work well as an afternoon pick-me-up snack, especially if I'm in a rush. It doesn't make me sluggish shortly afterward. Plus, did I mention, it's very yummy?
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
I think it is slightly funny this is "for women" but regardless its a taste bar. It could be a meal replacement, or it could be a great snack with some milk. Luna is something I always wait to be on sale of that I buy from TJ's, but they haven't ever disappointed me.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Caramel Nut Brownie 1.69 oz
Delicious bars, do not have the chalky taste that many nutrition bars do. It doesn't taste like a dessert, but is a great option for travel and on the go. I often keep them at my desk or eat while commuting for breakfast. I buy these for myself and my boyfriend.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Caramel Nut Brownie 1.69 oz
Most luna bars live up to their names a bit better than this one. It's still a good flavor but not as satisfying as other flavors. Just a dull chocolate protein flavor with a weak fakish caramel flavor on top
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Cooper City, FL
This bar is crazy delivious and also provides you with incredible nutrition. Whenever I'm hungry at school, I eat it and it satisfies my hunger completely.
Semarah L.
Semarah L.
Fairview, NJ
Review for: Caramel Nut Brownie 1.69 oz
love this product taste delicious great when youre on the go give you energy fills you up and helps those chocolate cravings
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Savannah, GA
This Luna bar is alright. It's honestly nothing special but it's good to have on hand when you miss a meal or need a snack.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR
So incredibly delicious! This bar pulls me through when I am on the go or in between cases at work!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Tribes Hill, NY
Taste really good. Luna bars are my favorite. Perfect balance for your day.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Oakdale, PA
Foodie Expert
Review for: Caramel Nut Brownie 1.69 oz
All I have to say is...buy this!! It seriously curbs my sweet tooth and is made specifically for women. It has nutrients that women need and I enjoy reading the boxes because they have stories and quotes from different people on the box. They don't taste like protein bars usually taste. They are packed with protein however.