Luna Blueberry Bliss

by Luna

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Blueberries and more blueberries topped with toasted oats and a creamy drizzle.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Almonds, Organic Rolled Oats, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Apple Powder, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Dried Blueberries, Organic Corn Starch, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Red Cabbage Extract (For Color), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Traces Of Milk And Other Tree Nuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Does this taste like blueberries?
Is this gluten and dairy free?
This is my favorite variety! What's yours?
Start your review of Luna Blueberry Bliss!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville
Omg if you’ve never tried these- you’re really cheating yourself! The blueberry bars are THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST, TASTIEST protein/nutrition bars I have ever had! I have a weird stomach disease, and these Luna bars are one thing that my stomach will tolerate that actually tastes good, and is good for me. I keep these in stock all the time. It’s so great to know that I have SOMETHING I can eat and enjoy! So grateful for these!
San Diego, CA
My kids absolutely love these as do I! I always keep a large box of these for their school snacks. They taste delicious! They don’t have the weird after taste that most bars have. My kids always end up sneaking an extra bar because they live them so much. I take some to work as well to keep me going when I’m too busy to eat or I’m on the go.
Yeah these aren't my favorite. There's something about them that gives me weird vibes. I always feel like I have to eat at least 4 to feel like they helped my hunger in any way and the flavors they have are always so weird. I never go to grab these when I'm at the store. I'll only eat them if someone gives me one.
Roslyn, NY
For a meal replacement bar, Luna bars are great. I find them to be delicious, for what they are, and I love the flavor variety. This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. They could be a little more affordable, but they are generally priced in line with other bars on the market.
San Diego, CA
I love the flavor of this bar! Not the most healthy bar, but there is some protein and flavor wise I really enjoy this Luna bar. There’s two layers to this bar - the top and bottom are different flavors and consistency but I think this helps balance the bar out.
Was not really a fan of the Luna bars. I thought much of it tasted like dirt and Clay mixed together with a few healthy ingredients. I do much better with a cliff or a kind bar. Next time I go shopping I will definitely buy some other type of energy bar instead.
Luna Blueberry Bliss granola bars are delicious! They are chewy and filled with fresh blueberry flavor! My friend gave me one to try and I couldn't help but eat a second one. I have since purchased them myself and found them to be well worth the cost.
Oregon, OH
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. Love pretty much any of there bars. They're on sale almost all the time at Kroger I can get them for a dollar a piece! They taste good and do not have any honey in them which is a huge bonus for me as I have a intolerance.
Austin, TX
I could eat a million of these Luna blueberry bliss bars. I keep them with me in my car, at work, and in my bag. They’re a easy quick treat the taste delicious. I like to buy them when they’re five for a dollar and will buy several to store up!
Santa Clara, CA
Pretty delicious bar that will keep you full until a regular meal. I do appreciate that this is not packed with sugar like a lot of the other brands. They texture is moist and easy to chew. Best snack for in between meals.