Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Jessica Anne G.Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Jessica Anne G.Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Tonyalee H.

BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Blueberries and more blueberries topped with toasted oats and a creamy drizzle.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Almonds, Organic Rolled Oats, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Apple Powder, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Dried Blueberries, Organic Corn Starch, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Red Cabbage Extract (For Color), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Traces Of Milk And Other Tree Nuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• This is my favorite variety! What's yours?2 Answers
  • Are these made with Organic ingredients? 2 Answers
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
A great pick me up throughout the day. A great snack when you can’t eat lunch just yet but you’re feeling a little hungry. The packaging is convenient and nice. Blueberries are my favorite fruit so
This flavor is amazing.
-YudyCoco Y.
Concord
This bar are to die for! I couldn’t believe how good they were the fists time I had one. Blueberries feel fresh and the best part of this granola bar is that it doesn’t get stuck in my teeth.
E.G. G.
Quincy
My all time favorite Luna bar flavor! I️ keep Luna bars with me everywhere for a quick filling snack. Even these normal ones that are not marketed for protein still have more protein than lots of snack/protein bars from other companies. Packed with vitamins. I️ Can’t eat any gluten or dairy and these don’t contain either!
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
Normally I would go for anything that has chocolate in it but this is by far the best granola bar that I’ve had! I eat it almost every day for my midmorning snack and haven’t bought anything else in a while.
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
These are so good. I love having a bar like this that doesn't have any of the fake chocolate. The blueberry adds a great taste and it is one of my favorites. I would highly recommend especially because they are fairly healthy!
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These don't taste like a granola bar. These are straight up dessert, they are so good. They have a layer of gooey blueberry stuff on the top that I love, like if a jelly filled donut morphed into a bar.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Luna bars are so yummy and perfect for on the go!!! They are a great snack. I like the packaging and that they specifically cater to women’s health nutritional needs. They are healthy and yummy. I would recommend!
Kayla E.
Bothell, WA
Luna bars give me the energy I need and fill me up! They are a bit more money than I would normally spend on granola bars regularly, but they are a nice treat occasionally.
Micah L.
This is so good but so hard to find in my area. My favorite if the Luna bar collection. Tart blueberries and the right amount of sweetness. Good source of protein.
Kayley P.
Midway, TX
This little slice of goodness will make you think you're totally splurging! I accidentally came across Luna bars, and was immediately hooked. I am gluten intolerant so I love that they exclude gluten. This happens to be my favorite flavor, but I have tried most of them and haven't found a single one I don't like.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite variety! What's yours?
Julianna S.
St Augustine, FL
Are these made with Organic ingredients?