Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Jessica Anne G.Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Jessica Anne G.Luna Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Tonyalee H.

BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Blueberries and more blueberries topped with toasted oats and a creamy drizzle.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Almonds, Organic Rolled Oats, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Apple Powder, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Dried Blueberries, Organic Corn Starch, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Red Cabbage Extract (For Color), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Traces Of Milk And Other Tree Nuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• This is my favorite variety! What's yours?2 Answers
  • Are these made with Organic ingredients? 2 Answers
Alexis K.
New Britain
They are delicious! They legitimately taste like a blueberry muffin and I love it! They’re an easy and healthy morning snake. I haven’t had many bars like this from other brands but it’s super good! They shouldn’t change a thing because they hit the nail on the head!
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
A great pick me up throughout the day. A great snack when you can’t eat lunch just yet but you’re feeling a little hungry. The packaging is convenient and nice. Blueberries are my favorite fruit so
This flavor is amazing.
Kate S.
United states
I have a big box of Luna Blueberry Bliss on auto shipment from Amazon every month.... probably 3 years running now!!!! Literally everyone who I share one with loves them to death! I'm super impressed with the nutrition in these, while the flavor is super decadent. The blueberry luna bars are irreplaceable in my household! The only issue I have with them, is my toddler won't eat HIS granola bar... he only wants MAMAS.
E.G. G.
Quincy
My all time favorite Luna bar flavor! I️ keep Luna bars with me everywhere for a quick filling snack. Even these normal ones that are not marketed for protein still have more protein than lots of snack/protein bars from other companies. Packed with vitamins. I️ Can’t eat any gluten or dairy and these don’t contain either!
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
So flavorful! It doesnt taste like im eating a chalky protein bar but yet it is so flavorful and can taste the healthiness of it! I eat these everyday and love them so much! I feel like I'm not putting junk into my body. The blueberries are just so flavorful and i know i keep saying that but it is!
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
So delicious, and I love that Target always has such a wide variety to choose from. The vegan options definitely don’t hurt their appeal either. A little pricey but convenient to have on hand since our family is always on the go.
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
Normally I would go for anything that has chocolate in it but this is by far the best granola bar that I’ve had! I eat it almost every day for my midmorning snack and haven’t bought anything else in a while.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These don't taste like a granola bar. These are straight up dessert, they are so good. They have a layer of gooey blueberry stuff on the top that I love, like if a jelly filled donut morphed into a bar.
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
I could live on these every morning. The flavor is so delicious. These are actually pretty filling. I would buy them so much if I could. I tend to find these at target for the best price.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Luna bars are so yummy and perfect for on the go!!! They are a great snack. I like the packaging and that they specifically cater to women’s health nutritional needs. They are healthy and yummy. I would recommend!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite variety! What's yours?
Julianna S.
Palm Coast
Are these made with Organic ingredients?

Vitamin Shoppe