BY LUNA

Buy on Walmart
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
Very tasty granola yoghurt with berry bar ) it is very delicious for me , I recommended this bar for all my friends ) and other people) I like candy and all sweets , but I need to have a nice body ) and I like a hot price Luna® Berry Greek Yogurt High Protein Bar 12-1.59 oz. Bars
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love Luna bars! This was my first flavor of theirs that I had tried and it's my favorite of them all! I love that they are also gluten free and still taste amazing. I love having these at the start of my work day. Luna Protein Berry Greek Yogurt
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
When Luna came out with these protein bars, I got so excited! These are great for pre or post workout to add some protein into your diet. I like the yogurt and berries flavor, as it doesn’t make me as full as the chocolate ones (which are also delicious!).
Libby P.
Granger, IN
These bars are great for on the go! Being in college I have a hard time sitting down and eating a meal. They are delicious and healthy but just a little pricey for my budget. I would recommend to any Mom or College gal looking for some easy/filling snack!
Emily H.
The yogurt berry Luna bar is delicious. I eat it for breakfast every morning. I had a hard time finding a protein bar that didn’t taste like protein and this bar does just that. It’s delicious and it’s healthy and that’s exactly what I need.
Julianne G.
I love these after an intense workout! High in protein to refuel. This bar is sweet so it satisfies my sweet tooth but is also healthy which is always good when you can get both of those in one! I usually get these from target!
Brooke D.
Colorado Springs
A delicious snack for my small child that needs gluten free! Love that it's a friendly buy for her and my whole house can enjoy them. A healthy everyday snack for the whole family. And very delicious.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE i love the greek yogurt flavor. these fill me up and keep me energized for the day. i eat these for breakfast with my coffee in the morning and i love it. i wish they were a bit bigger but then the calorie count would be off....
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
I like the convenience and the flavor is really good. These are fairly high in sugar and they use soy protein isolate; which is not that great of a protein source. I have found much better protein bars that are lower in sugar and use better sources of protein. They're not terrible but they would definitely not be my first choice.
Mary Grace D.
I love luna bars!! Their bars are so tasty. I love the greek yogurt ones because it's creamy and not just salty. I would purchase these all the time if it wasn't so expensive. But most healthy foods are expensive =/.