BY LUNA

Buy on Walmart
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
These are great for anyone who needs a snack on the go. They're packed with protein, so it fills you up. They're great for after work outs, if you're dieting, or if you just need extra energy throughout the day. I got mine at Kroger in the health food section, and they are made with great ingredients. They taste amazing as well, unlike some protein bars.
Heather L.
Chatsworth, IL
It was honestly gross. I would never buy this again. It was very sour tasting. I didn't really feel energized with this product. The flavor was horrible. Too much blueberry flavor. The cost was comparable to other protein bars though.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite bar of the Luna selection. I eat these a lot in the morning in the way to work. Very convenient for someone on the go. Packed with good minerals and vitamins. The taste is great and isn't just another chocolate mixed bar.
Pauline B.
Portland, Or
I keep this in my purse as snacks for my kids. Also send them to school. They are very good for kids. Healthier than other brands and high in protein. Great taste. This is a product I buy every time I go to the supermarket.
Sarah B.
Sacramento, CA
I had high hopes for this bar because I've enjoyed other flavors. However, this flavor tastes quite artificial. If you're interested, I recommend the chocolate peanut butter or lemon vanilla flavor.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
These protein bars are awesome, I always try to have one in my bag when I'm on the go and I know I'm gonna get the protein my body needs so I have The energy I need to get me threw my long days .
Baobai L.
Powdery taste and texture, but it is on the healthy side, so I just eat it. Definitely would not purchase a whole box, but one or two is good enough.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
One of my favorite flavors of Luna bars (which most of their flavors are really good) - a bit small but the amount of protein it offers is filling.
Laci C.
I am a nursing mom and Luna high protein bars got me through many long nights of cluster feeding my newborn. I love the berry Greek yogurt flavor!
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
These taste amazing they have the berry and greek yogurt yummy plus they are pretty cheap for a box of 6-10 for $6 dollars or individual for $.98