BY LUNA #34 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar For Ladies&Reg; High In Calcium &Amp; Folic Acid Vitamin D 9G Protein 3G Fiber* Rich In Antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E) 70% Organic To Connie, For Being A Den Mother To So Many, Year After Year, On The Breast Cancer Fund Climb Against The Odds. We Love You! -Bcf Climbers As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel. Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us. So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated? With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna Luna&Reg; Is An Active Sponsor Of The Breast Cancer Fund And Its Efforts To Eliminate The Environmental And Preventable Causes Of The Disease. Breastcancerfund.Org Breast Cancer Fund...Prevention Starts Here. see more...

• I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've been cur...1 Answers
  • What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??5 Answers
  • Does this have marshmallow in it?2 Answers
Luna Bar, S'Mores
  • "I always had this bar with a little bit of fruit for lunch, and I was all set till around dinner time. " in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite flavor from Luna." in 1 review
  • "This flavor is yummy, especially crumbled up on vanilla ice cream or in yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "Luna is the only meal replacement bar that I will eat." in 1 review
Candace B.
Candace B.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these things! I don't eat them, but my 15 year old asks for them when I ask her what kind of snack food she would like during the week. I like the ingredients, they're non-GMO, and they have 10 grams of protein per bar. I try to keep my kids eating healthy, and the Luna bars make snacking on the go something I can feel good about. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to give their teens a healthy snack.
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
I first had these when I was in high school because these were in the vending machines. I really enjoyed eating one of these after track practices because I'd be super hungry and tired, but this would give me a bit of energy to get home. The s'mores is my absolute favorite because I have a pretty big sweet tooth and it really just hits the spot!
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite nutrition bars. They are sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. They are also packed with vitamins. These are a regular purchase item on my trip to the store. They are priced on average about one dollar per a bar. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Kissimmee, FL
These are a great snack to carry in your bag. They do not taste like a "protein bar". They have a nice crunch to them and are chocolatey without that gritty fake chocolate taste that i usually get from protein bars. Everyone in my family loves them even the kids. And the protein in them will sustain us better than a candy bar.
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
The only time I eat a Luna Bar is when we're out on a hike - they're dense and a little too much for just a snack. But they're great fuel for exercise, and the flavor is very good. They're a tad expensive relative to a run-of-the-mill grocery store bar, but since I don't eat them daily, I don't mind. Recommended.
Gracen W.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
I buy these by the box y'all! I have one of these smores bars every morning for breakfast on the way to work! This feels like a cheat meal because it tastes so good, but I don't regret one bite because of the ingredients! Luna has tons of amazing flavor bars, but this is just on of my favorites!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I heard luna bars were all the rave so i picked these up. word on the street is i picked the wrong flavor, because most of the mare much better. that could explain why i was not necessarily "wowed" by luna bars, but it will give them the benefit of the doubt. not the best flavor.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these bars. They are just so yummy. I usually keep a box in my pantry for when I am on the run in the morning and need a fast breakfast in the car. Although they do have sugar in them, they are gluten free and have some other good ingredients. Would definitely recommend.
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
A hit! Not only for me. But my daughter and mom love this flavor too! Great protein bar made with women in mind. Not at all chalky like you find with most protein bars. Great texture. And phenomenal flavor. This. And some fruit with a bottle of water and life is good!!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love the flavor of these bars. They are the perfect morning food for on the go. They now have 25% less sugar and are low glycemic. Meaning they don't give you a sugar spike but instead control the sugar throughout. Very good for those who get hypoglycemic.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Riverview, NB
Anyone have any suggestions which one of the Luna bars is the best one to go for - flavor wise ?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this flavor?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this have marshmallow in it?
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Centerville, OH
I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've been curious about trying the S'mores. Is it the same consistency as the cookie dough flavor? And how is the flavor?