BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ally R.
Springfield, IL
Out of all of Luna Bar’s varieties and flavors, Nutty over Chocolate is my all time favorite. It’s perfect for an on-the-go meal, as it’s both healthy and delicious. It’s a good source of protein and sustainable energy.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
This is one of my favorites bought once when it was but 10 for 10$ at stop and shop because they tend to be expensive so I get them when they are on sale. So much flavor and I don't feel. Guilty afterwards.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
I am very picky about granola bars so I haven’t tried many different brands recently. This flavor is very delicious and isn’t too sweet for myself. It’s hard for me to find some that have flavor but aren’t too sweet. These are just perfect
Alexis J.
My best friend got me hooked on Luna bars and I have been eating one every day for about a month now! They are so full of flavor and good for you too! Great for a boost of energy before a long workout!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
J S.
These bars are great and the chocolate on it tastes awesome. They are a great snack or meal to anyone's day. I love all the flavors and haven't disliked one yet. If you haven't tried them go buy them cause they're graf
Taryn C.
These bars have the best taste. They are a good value and have lots of vitamins and minerals. The sugar content is really high which is why they had to deduct a star.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Luna makes health bars taste like dessert. I try not to eat them unless I'm training for a run, because of allllll the sugar they pack in, but if you are looking for a healthier alternative to a candy bar look no further. Filling, full of protein, and really tasty. Seriously. Much more tasty than any other health bar out there. Be wary though, after a while all the flavors start tasting the same
Cara S.
Columbus, OH
I am NOT a fan of Luna.  I think they are absolutely disgusting!  They are supper expensive and not worth the money.  I have gotten them at work and they taste like I'm eating chalk.  The texture is so gritty it feels like I'm eating sand and they taste like chalk.  I would not recommend eating anything by Luna.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
Delicious protein bars. Taste great and don't leave a funky after taste in your mouth. Most of the line is gluten free which is great for us GF people. Responsibly priced and easy to find! Typically I buy them at Walmart but you can get them on Amazon.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I have been wanting to try this but I don't want to run into a chalky texture like some protein bars have. Does this one have a chalky texture?
Devin M.
Manchester, NH
How chocolaty is this bar compared to their other bars?
Holly M.
Is this vegan?
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
Are these dairy free?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you miss this product?