BY LUNA

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Creamy organic peanut butter with dark chocolate chunks — it’s your favorite combination all grown up.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Peanuts, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk And Tree Nuts.

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
These are great bars to keep in desk for. Quick snack. They are def not sweet, so some people may be surprised by that. Some of the flavors do not taste great, but this one is yummy!
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
These are sooooooooooo good. I love these a lot and i am so glad that i bought them. It makes me really happy to see that these are formulated for women so they give us what we may not be getting in our day to day life. I have an iron deffiency and this helps a lot with that. Plus they taste really good which is obviously the most important thing.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
Luna protein bars are a great way to get in some protein on the go. If you're as busy as I am, you rarely have time to sit down and have a cup of coffee, so portal snacking is essential. Also, luna bars taste really good. They have a variety of flavors that are bound to make any stomach happy
Jenna O.
I LOVE that Luna Bars are now gluten free. The peanut butter dark chocolate is one of my favorite flavors. It doesn't leave a gross after taste in your mouth and are perfect for an on the go snack or breakfast in the car.
Burgandy F.
Hooks, TX
This is the best protein bar I have found yet! It taste great and there is no chalky or "made to be healthy" taste. It is great for snacks any time of the day. Right now I've only found it at Walmart and Super One but I'm sure they are in most grocery stores.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
These bars are a great way to get your protein in before a workout. They are sweet and satisfying when your craving sugar. This can also prevent your afternoon crash because it's a low-glycemic-index food that will give you lasting energy throughout the day!
Anna D.
During a recent health kick I tried some different nutrition bars as meal replacements and these ranked LOW on my list - they weren't inedible BUT they were definitely hard to finish. Definitely not my favorite and would not likely recommend.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I usually eat healthy so whenever I want to indulge I eat these bits of chocolate. They're great to have when you're on the go like I am. They are delicious and I don't feel guilty about having one when a craving hits. I highly recommend this product.
Matilda M.
These are my not my favorite flavor, but they are still good. They have a fairly salty taste and the chocolate is very faint. I would recommend the lemon bars over these, they have much more flavor and less of that classic "protein bar" taste.
Elizabeth M.
I love peanut butter and these were definitely not my favorite. I feel like the peanut butter taste is all wrong. I also don't know if these are too healthy (I'm a nutritionist and personal trainer). I'm a bit wary of this product now!