Luna 5G Sugar Dark Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Brooke H.

BY LUNA

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Organic dark chocolate and oats, together with the mild nutty flavor of hazelnuts, all combined for a decadent, splurge-like taste.

• Gluten Free
  • Made with Organic Oats and Non-GMO
  • 5g Sugar

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Alkalized Cocoa), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Hazelnut Butter, Organic Cashews, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Hazelnuts, Organic Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Almond Butter, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Almonds, Cashews, And Hazelnuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Allison B.
One of my favorite flavors. It has the perfect balance of hazelnut and chocolate. I buy these bars all the time at Kroger. I love getting different flavors, but this is by far one I get most often. It's the perfect size for a quick breakfast or snack and very satisfying.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I personally really like this part I don't buy it very often but when I do I really enjoy them and they have such great flavor in there are kind of expensive but it is worth it and I really enjoy it and I believe everyone else would to !☺
Sabrina S.
I actually love the chocolate flavored bars as desserts when I'm craving chocolate but don't want to feel unhealthy. These are perfect for breakfast or a snack and are just so easy to throw into your bag on your way out of the house.
Jessica A.
Very bitter. Did not really enjoy the bar as much as I thought I would and I really like dark chocolate so I was a bit disappointed. I do like their s'mores flavor!
Vicky L.
I am obsessed with the Luna bars. They are a great snack and don't ruin my waist line.
If my boys want a snack, they don't hesitate to grab one for themselves.
They help curb the cravings and they also provide energy.
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
These are so good! A dark chocolate fix with some added nutrients. What's not to love! They arent very big so it's good portion control. The hazelnut is a nice touch!
Lindsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't live without these!!! My latest favorite flavor of LUNA bars - which I always have at least 1 in my bag at all times every day and never fail to be there for me when I need them and taste delicious :) Available in almost any grocery, drugstore or similar - these are the best quick snack that tastes like you're indulging yourself with a high fat / calorie yummy chocolate bar
Lexx H.
I absolutely LOVE Luna varz. They're healthy and the taste delicious. I can't choose just one flavor I like best. They can be a little pricey depending on where you buy them from but they are worth it. Whenever I have dieted in the past, Luna was my go to health energy bar. Honestly if i could, I would eat nothing but Luna bars. Haha.
Michelle B.
La Canada, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not only is this the BEST tasting a Luna bar I have ever had, this is one of the best tasting bars I've tasted. Come on, you know most are kinda gross. I just had one that came in my Love with Food box subscription box and I've been craving another one ever since! I feel guilty eating it! It's that good.#musesofinfluenser
Lex K.
This is one of a few flavors that I have for breakfast everyday during the week and let me tell you, this flavor is awesome. I feel healthy eating it even though it tastes like a dessert, which is awesome. Also, it keeps you full until the next mealtime, which prevents you from snacking.