Luna 5G Sugar Dark Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Brooke H.Luna 5G Sugar Dark Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Heather S.

BY LUNA

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Organic dark chocolate and oats, together with the mild nutty flavor of hazelnuts, all combined for a decadent, splurge-like taste.

• Gluten Free
  • Made with Organic Oats and Non-GMO
  • 5g Sugar

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Alkalized Cocoa), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Hazelnut Butter, Organic Cashews, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Hazelnuts, Organic Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Almond Butter, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Almonds, Cashews, And Hazelnuts. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Priscilla B.
Manhattan, KS
I bought this at my local grocery store in a sale. I like to have this type of bars for breakfast on the go. Dark Chocolate Hazelnut is my favorite flavor but the other ones for me don't taste as good. My husband tried them and he said that for him were very dry.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love Luna products! They are specifically designed for women when is cool! They are healthy and delicious! They should come out with a line for men as well! Definitely exceeded my expectations in taste. Could be good to expand the flavors!
grace j.
These are great bars. They are the perfect size for throwing in your bag for a snack or an on the go breakfast. The chocolate hazelnut flavor is one of my favorites. if you're not a fan of hazelnut you might not enjoy these. i would recommend these to anyone who is on the go or active. I bring them with me to nearly all of my sports practices and events.
Allison B.
One of my favorite flavors. It has the perfect balance of hazelnut and chocolate. I buy these bars all the time at Kroger. I love getting different flavors, but this is by far one I get most often. It's the perfect size for a quick breakfast or snack and very satisfying.
Tiffany W.
I'm a sucker for dark chocolate and hazelnut, and this bar combines both really well! One of the few dairy/whey-free bars from Luna that I've enjoyed. I always grab one before I leave my house. I'd really like to see some more dairy free protein bars from Luna.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love the chocolate and the hazelnut combination in this Luna Bar. It is really addictive and I love eating them when I'm in a rush to get to class in the morning. I also like eating them in between meals and I need an extra boost in energy.
Sabrina S.
I actually love the chocolate flavored bars as desserts when I'm craving chocolate but don't want to feel unhealthy. These are perfect for breakfast or a snack and are just so easy to throw into your bag on your way out of the house.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I personally really like this part I don't buy it very often but when I do I really enjoy them and they have such great flavor in there are kind of expensive but it is worth it and I really enjoy it and I believe everyone else would to !☺
Shaina S.
This Luna bar can use some improvement.  The flavor is a little bitter and the texture is not as enjoyable as most of the other flavors.  Even so I would eat a Luna bar any day even if it wasn't my favorite flavor.
Kerry M.
Bethlehem
I basically live on these. They taste amazing, they're pretty filling, and they have enough vitamins to stave off malnutrition, which is awesome if you're suffering from medication-induced appetite suppression!