BY LUNA

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

Flavor notes: The classic combo of cinnamon, crunchy almonds and sweet vanilla make every bite delicious. Made with organic cinnamon and oats.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Almonds, Almond Butter, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pryidoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin.

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Christina B.
This is my favorite bar. I know it's higher in sugar than a lot of other brands, but the flavor and price cannot be beat. I love the added vitamins. This bar holds me over from breakfast to my late lunch. I love all the flavors but the apple ones are my favorite.
Miranda. G.
Brooklyn, NY
If I dont have one of these somewhere in my purse at all times, I can be responsible for what I say or do. I love having these on hands. They are a great portable snack with meaningful calories. I also love the Lemon flavor.
Jessica Z.
What a great flavor for a granola bar! It's got the perfect amount of sweetness for me and always fills me up. The one thing about this specific Luna bar is that it's sticky but other than that it's great!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
 First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT Product
Alyssa H.
These are so yummy. There are 7 grams of protein, only 180 cals, and ahhhhmazing! I eat either these or the white chocolate macadamia nut ones almost every morning!
Sue K.
Placentia
I just recently tried these. I was skeptical because I don't like overly cinnamony foods. But these are super yummy, a nice balance of cinnamon and nuttiness and not overly sweet. I really liked them and would purchase them again. I think they'd be particularly pleasant in the Fall when one craves cinnamon spiced foods.
Kayleigh M.
Avon
Love this flavor. Luna bars always give me that boost of energy In the morning. I've tried pretty much every bar. They usually always have a sale on them, so that's a plus! They are filling and convenient when you're on the go or nice to keep in you're purse or diaper bag if you need a quick, healthy snack!
Sam G.
Pickerington
Super yummy, healthy snack bars that are macro friendly. Usually my kroger has them marked down for a decent prices. They only use four ingredients. I was surprised I liked them since the main ingredient is dates!
Lauren K.
Hands down my favorite Luna bar flavor! Not oversweet and a great, simple cinnamon flavor. These bars can be a little pricey when bought individually but you can get a good deal when bought in a box of 6. I typically find them at Walmart. Definitely recommend!
Kristy D.
Dayton
I tried these Luna bars just to see about a healthier snack I tried different flavors and I really couldn't find a flavor that I thought was wonderful they're also on the expensive side I would not recommend them but they do have a great variety