BY LUNA

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

Flavor notes: The classic combo of cinnamon, crunchy almonds and sweet vanilla make every bite delicious. Made with organic cinnamon and oats.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Almonds, Almond Butter, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pryidoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin.

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Christina B.
This is my favorite bar. I know it's higher in sugar than a lot of other brands, but the flavor and price cannot be beat. I love the added vitamins. This bar holds me over from breakfast to my late lunch. I love all the flavors but the apple ones are my favorite.
Sam G.
Pickerington
Super yummy, healthy snack bars that are macro friendly. Usually my kroger has them marked down for a decent prices. They only use four ingredients. I was surprised I liked them since the main ingredient is dates!
Lauren K.
Hands down my favorite Luna bar flavor! Not oversweet and a great, simple cinnamon flavor. These bars can be a little pricey when bought individually but you can get a good deal when bought in a box of 6. I typically find them at Walmart. Definitely recommend!
Kristy D.
Dayton
I tried these Luna bars just to see about a healthier snack I tried different flavors and I really couldn't find a flavor that I thought was wonderful they're also on the expensive side I would not recommend them but they do have a great variety
Chloe P.
I really love these granola bars. I feel like I'm eating something healthy but it's really delicious and cinnamony at the same time. I love these in the mornings when I'm on the run and they make a great snack for hiking days.
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
This Luna bar literally makes you feel like you're not eating a super healthy snack because it's just that good. Lots of flavors. Super affordable and has lots of protein! Perfect snack during the day that will fill you up!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
I really liked this. It gave me energy for a workout that I was dreading. It's just too expensive. One box is the same as multiple of other brands. So although we enjoyed it, we haven't had it since.
Bris L.
I usually like all Luna bars.
I eat these almost daily After my workout or during the day as a snack. I did not like this flavor. It was too sweet for my liking.
Katlyn G.
Chandler, AZ
While they don't have the best consistency (a little chewy), they're packed with flavor and don't taste like protein cardboard style bars.
Eri B.
These little guys are sooooo good for quick snacks or afternoon pick me ups. I usually keep one in my bag in case I get hungry.