BY LUNA®

LUNA 5G – with 5 grams of sugar! With the same focus on nutrition as LUNA Bars, these bars are 180 calories and 7-8g of protein – a delicious, gluten free snack you can feel good about.

• Gluten Free
  • Made with Organic Oats and Non-GMO
  • 5g Sugar

Protein Grain Blend (Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Almonds, Almond Butter, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cocoa Butter, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (VIt. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Leah G.
Albertville, MN
I LOVE Luna Bars. They are nice for a quick grab-n-go snack or breakfast, and also handy to stick in a desk drawer at work or in your purse while you're out and about. These ones really do taste like cookie dough! I find them to be really filling, as well. Would definitely recommend!
Kaitlin M.
Enfield, CT
Good bar for when you need more than a snack, but less than a meal. Tasty and obviously convenient I keep a few in my car, that way if I’m hungry and on the go I don’t stop at a fast food joint. Great to keep one in your purse too!
Cassidy M.
Fullerton
So I don’t like hard granola bars, because I don’t like crumbs when I bite into it. I tried this bar out and it is so soft and yummy it’s become my go to. I’ve only tried this flavor and it’s delicious
Katie D.
Lakeville
I keep trying to like these for their convenience but their texture just really bothers me! I'd say to give it a second thought if you're a picky person when it comes to texture!
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I literally at this for lunch today. I'm a gal with polycystic ovarian syndrome, which means I need to have 5 small meals throughout the day instead of 3 big ones. I usually grab a luna bar and a piece of fruit as my mid-afternoon snack and it keeps me going until dinner! The brand quality is great and the flavors are all super awesome!
Monica D.
Luna bars are my #1 favorite when it comes to a healthy snack bar. The nutrients and vitamins in these are wonderful and a lot less sugar than most. I eat these after my lunch to keep me full between meals or also before the gym for a pick me up before my work out.
Jessica F.
I did not really enjoy this flavor of Luna bar. I usually love Luna bars and they are my go-to morning breakfast, but for some reason this flavor was just not appealing to me. They tasted very salty and did not taste like a chocolate chip cookie at all.  Luna 5G Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cal🐱 l.
Hazlet, NJ
These are my absolute favorite!!! I bring them to every camping festival i go to, on vacation, and even long car rides! They aren’t dry like a lot of protein bars and they make the perfect snack. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Tess G.
This bar is really good and really sweet. I used to buy it a lot but stopped because of the amount of sugar. The price is good. I bought this at Trader Joe's and it was easy to locate. I also love all the other flavors
Jacquelin K.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE these for breakfast, snacks or even dessert. Serves as a go-to throughout the entire day and the variety of flavors works for everyone in my house.

Target