LUNA 3 For Normal Skin

Meet LUNA 3, the softest skincare device in the beauty world. Featuring 30% softer silicone touchpoints and T-Sonic technology, LUNA 3 helps lift away dirt, oil and excess sebum with a 1-minute cleansing routine while a targeted firming facial massage helps leave skin smoother and younger looking. WHAT IT DOES:. Helps give skin a smoother, younger-looking complexion. Helps enhance product absorption. Hypoallergenic, free of phthalates and BPA. Rechargeable battery with 650 uses per charge. 100% waterproof. LUNA 3 syncs with the FOREO For You app so you can control the intensity of the T-Sonic pulsations and select from a variety of targeted firming facial massage routines. HOW TO USE:. Download the FOREO app. Press button to turn on LUNA 3. Connect your device to the app via Bluetooth. Follow the instructions to select your cleansing preferences and firming massage routine. Web ID: 9381931.

Web ID: 9381931

Helps give skin a smoother, younger-looking complexion; Helps enhance product absorption; Hypoallergenic, free of phthalates and BPA; Rechargeable battery with 650 uses per charge; 100% waterproof; LUNA 3 syncs with the FOREO For You app so you can control the intensity of the T-Sonic pulsations and select from a variety of targeted firming facial massage routines; Download the FOREO app; Press button to turn on LUNA 3; Connect your device to the app via Bluetooth; Follow the instructions to select your cleansing preferences and firming massage routine

it’s so famous on social media .is it worth it?
How does this compare to the Clarisonic face brush?
I Have the Foreo Luna mini 2, ive been debating on splurging on the Luna 3 though, does it work better or is the mini 2 just as good?
Start your review of LUNA 3 For Normal Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor F.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay so before this one I had the Luna play and I loved it! I felt like it really helped my skin to get clean. I never really felt like I needed the bigger one but I just decided to try it out and now I could never go back. I love the app that gives you treatments and at home facials, all you have to do is press start and it does it for you and then gives you directions it’s great. Well worth it! LUNA 3 For Normal Skin
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,008 reviews
LUNA 3 For Normal Skin uploaded by Kimberly T.
Foreo is an amazing cleansing device. I used to be ride or die for the Clarisonic, but this took its place. You cant be aggressive or overuse it. It is made of medical-grade silicone which is easier to clean. Also, there is nothing to replace. Such a great skincare tool that will save you $ in the long run. If you are worried about purging start just at night a few times and work your way up. I only use it 3x a week because my skin doesn’t need it more than that. Remember to use it not abuse it as I told my previous clients.
Charlcie S.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
LUNA 3 For Normal Skin uploaded by Charlcie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a daily Clarisonic user for almost 10 years so I was hesitant to switch to something else but after a few months of daily use, I love my Foreo more! It doesn’t have the “purge” effects that Clarisonic users will remember, no breakouts after using! The silicone bristles are gentle but give my skin a nice glow. And I love not having to buy replacement brush heads! Battery life is surprisingly long.
Kenisha B.
Grovetown, GA
LUNA 3 For Normal Skin uploaded by Kenisha B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Y’all I was against this in the beginning. It’s expensive and my hand have done a good job of washing my face for years so I thought I would never get one of these. But the Sephora sale saved me 20% so I caved and I’m glad I did! This thing is amazing, my skin feels 10 times cleaner and makes my night routine easier then splashing water everywhere.
Lena P.
LUNA 3 For Normal Skin uploaded by Lena P.
Deeply cleanses my skin leaving my skin free of dirt and impurities I use it with a cleanser and you see a great change in healthier and more beautiful skin , my skin is oily and the Foreo Luna is perfect for clean my skin
Beatriz D.
LUNA 3 For Normal Skin uploaded by Beatriz D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this product is very good, and I usually use it every morning. Pros: it's really helpful for my skin care cons: it's expensive. I don't think I would improve anything on it. Comparing to Foreo Luna 2 I think doesn't change a lot. LUNA 3 For Normal Skin
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This thing actually cleans your face! I’ve used my hands so many years and have realized that it doesn’t actually do much. There are so many different ways that you can use this product. It comes with an app and best part is that you only have to charge it once a year if not longer. I’ve had it for about a year and have yet to charge it once. Love this and won’t go back to washing with my hands again. Also leaves your face feeling like a baby’s bottom!
Jessica D.
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I was skeptical about this item until I used it it's amazing you have an app that is in sync with the product. It gives you tips and what to do to help your skin. It's almost like it knows you. If you want something to help track the progress of your skin care, I recommend this. I received mine in a Fab fit fun box. I'm not sure how much this costs by itself.
Peggy Z.
Daly City, CA
This machine helps me clean my face especially on the nose area. It feels soft and comfortable when it also massage.
Paula V.
San Javier , Linares
muero por probarla luego para tener una piel radiante y saludable, ya que lo más importante es tener una cara hidratada
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tayde G.
San Diego
il y a un an
Rosana R. il y a un an
This is so good for sensitive skin. It’s for cleansing and for exfoliating. But I personally use it for moisturizing and massaging products into my face.