Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity Mobile

by Lumos Labs, Inc.

Train your memory and attention. Used by over 50 million people worldwide, Lumosity creates a Personalized Training Program that challenges your brain. SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games have improved working core cognitive abilities in several research studies. IN THE NEWS Harvard Business Review "Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence." The Guardian "The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore." Dr. Oz "Your body isn’t the only thing that needs a workout – your brain needs stimulation to stay in peak shape. This Oz-approved game works to improve your memory." AppScout "The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent." Wall Street Journal "The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding. You can also choose what skills you want to improve." PC Mag "I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink." USA Today "This site offers a wide variety of games designed by neuroscientists to help keep your brain agile and to improve cognitive function." VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity

How much does this app cost?
Do you have to pay?
Who else loves the games it has?
Start your review of Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity Mobile!
Product Highlights
This is a great app for anyone who is looking to maintain (or improve) the functioning of their brain or is worried about memory loss.in reviews
A free version of the app should give you a good idea of how the app works, however, it is very limited compared to the full, paid version.in reviews
This app is really good it really is like the website.in reviews
It is really fun because you get to compare your scores with the previous day and you can see your progress.in reviews
Nicole F.
Kyle, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
This is my favorite mobile game. I play it everyday and it challenges different parts of my brain with each game. The games are always super fun. You can check how you're doing and what your skill level is in each brain function. It's free unless you want to unlock all the games at once. It's def a fun game to spend your time one.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app. It helps keep my brain active and it's really fun to play the games. I noticed I'm much sharper since I started using it.
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a really cool app with a cool concept. But unfortunately I can't seem to stick with it. You are suppose to play the games they give you everyday but I always forget. I end up playing them before I go to sleep and it always gives me anxiety to beat my prior score.
Seana  S.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Omg I’ve been hooked on this for years!!! It has helped me so much with me memory it’s so much fun every morning I play the games on my way to work (I take the 🚂) everyone should have this app it’s great to stimulate the 🧠. It’s pretty expensive though so I’ve just been playing free trail all this time
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app! Since I have brain fog from chemo, it helps me sharpen my skills. It's never booted me, or frozen. They're always adding new games. It's cool to monitor your progress! It's fun, and enjoyable brain training!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is actually more fun than I thought it would be. It is not totally free, but can still be fun without paying for in-app purchases. Worth at least trying out as they say it is supposed to help your overall brain health.
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
Techie Expert Level 5
The app was fairly good for starting out with it. However, the free version is very limited, and you have to pay a fee to get the full version. I liked the app overall, but I wouldn't suggest it if you aren't going to pay the fee, because the free part is really limited.
RebeccaBlair C.
Williamsville, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love using this app. Its a great distraction when I'm riding in the car or on the train and don't feel like people watching. I do really like that you can tailor the skills you want to improve on, and I feel like I am definitely getting better at remembering names!
Reanna B.
los angeles, ca
This game is pretty ok. I tried it a few times and to be honest, I got a little tired of playing the same games over and over. The games are built to improve your mental capacity, for sure but it becomes very monotonous if you are doing the same things over and over.
Kendra L.
Techie Expert Level 2
For a free app this was really well done. It's aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and it will capture you. I don't feel like my memory ever improved but it was enjoyable.