BY LUMOS LABS, INC.

Train your memory and attention. Used by over 50 million people worldwide, Lumosity creates a Personalized Training Program that challenges your brain. SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games have improved working core cognitive abilities in several research studies. IN THE NEWS Harvard Business Review "Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence." The Guardian "The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore." Dr. Oz "Your body isn’t the only thing that needs a workout – your brain needs stimulation to stay in peak shape. This Oz-approved game works to improve your memory." AppScout "The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent." Wall Street Journal "The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding. You can also choose what skills you want to improve." PC Mag "I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink." USA Today "This site offers a wide variety of games designed by neuroscientists to help keep your brain agile and to improve cognitive function." VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity see more...

Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is actually more fun than I thought it would be. It is not totally free, but can still be fun without paying for in-app purchases. Worth at least trying out as they say it is supposed to help your overall brain health.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
I had a lot of fun playing this app, and I could feel the effects of my brain working faster the day after. In order to receive the full effects of the game , you have to buy it, but it is pretty inexpensive and totally worth it. My day to day functioning abilities go by so much faster. I used to lose everything when I put it down for one second! But after playing, I can finally remember where I put my stuff lol! If you are into being healthy, it is vital that you exercise both body AND mind, because without it, your body is pretty much useless. I would highly recommend this game
Kendra L.
Techie Expert Level 2
For a free app this was really well done. It's aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and it will capture you. I don't feel like my memory ever improved but it was enjoyable.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
Tried it but, did not like it it's kind of boring. sorry lumos lab. However; The concept is really interesting. I thank you need to work on the games more.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have tried lumonosity. They do have great exercises for your brain to help with memorization. I just did not want to pay for a subscription.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I liked playing the games, but don't know if it was worth the money and it is hard to actually see results.
Kirsten H.
The concept is really interesting and fun but it really isn't worth the money in my opinion.
Reagan V.
I love lumosity, I'm very forgetful so i love how it reminds me to do my exercises daily.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
It is pretty cool,but I hate paying that price. I would recommend lowering them a tad.
Caissa P.
Tampico
Techie Expert Level 1
I used it a long time, but I didn´t like the fact that it is not totally free. In the other hand. I like the part that is funny and improve the inteligence with the games. It is easy to use but is not free, but I recommended pay for it.