Lumirance Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum

by Lumirance

Your eyes don't have to tell it all This Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum helps restore the delicate structure and improve the appearance of wrinkled, tired looking skin. Feel the immediate firming action as this super serum sets into place. Paraben free and no animal testing. Made in the USA.

Just want to know if anyone has used luminance anti aging eye lift serum with vitamin c? This product really work, another question is if you can used it on your face or only works on your eyes?
Start your review of Lumirance Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum!
Sierra G.
Monterey Park
Ive only started using this product for about 2 weeks. I dont see a difference yet but it is very hydrating
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was my first time using an eye serum so I don't have anything to compare this to. I am near the end of the bottle now and have seen no visible results; however I do like it and would consider repurchasing. It absorbs quickly but leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I feel like it helped my eye cream absorb more easily. My only issue is that now that I am at the end of the bottle, the product no longer has its gel consistency. It is more water like and doesnt apply as easily. I'm not sure if shaking the product before each use would have helped keep the product from separating.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Lumirance Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum uploaded by Eirinn M.
I bought this on clearance also probably in Marshall's or home goods not really knowing what I was expecting but I am always a sucker for a new products that I've never seen before so this I love Sarah and I went through it kind of fast I'm about to have to replace it but I liked it it gave me a sort of furnace in the eyes that I I could feel I didn't feel the skin was loose it was nice and it it was a little finicky though because I had to be careful at what stage I put it on my face I found applying it before my foundation worked best.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Eu comprei na #clearance na #Marshals hoje, e ele parece ser otimo. Comecei a usar hoje, e achei ele bom. É um gel, de fácil absorção e espalha bem.
Brenda G.
Northport
I really am in love with this product. I use other Lumirance products in conjuction with this. It definitely hydrates and has noticeably smoothed fine lines around my eyes. It has also helped brighten the area around my eyes. I definitely recommend this product.