Lumirance Vitamin C Beauty Oil

by Lumirance

This purely hydrating oil is crafted without irritating preservatives to naturally blend with the skin. Vitamin C beauty oil restores even skin tone, brightens, protects, and creates an undeniably luminous complexion. Paraben free and no animal testing. Made in the USA.

What do you think of this beauty oil?
What is the good age for female  to use this?
Does Vitamin C oil really help prevent wrinkles as well as the over all appearance of skin?
Start your review of Lumirance Vitamin C Beauty Oil!
Product Highlights
Works just as promised, promotes even complexion does not clog pores hydrates where it is needed and helps repair and protect from toxinsin reviews
16852johanna R.
Columbus, OH
I 'm surprised by the results that leave this oil on my face , I feel that recovers the brightness of areas such as the forehead because it was dull, with some lines, I recommend it as part of the beauty routine
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I am madly in love with vitamin c oil! It has really changed my lip skin and the only thing I've found that helped my age spots and uneven skin color. I had white blotches on my skin everywhere one year until I used this! I love it! Daily routine.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Picked up this product hoping it can balance my skin and make it look and feel nice and smooth. I do like this product though I have oily skin, this is something I can't use during the daytime because it makes me super oily. I've been just adding it to my nighttime routines or sometimes just dabbing a little under my eyes so my concealer can go on more smooth. I also use this to on my dried out brow pomade.
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda S.
So far I have been pleased with the results. My skin looks brighter, softer and shinier it is a good improvement in my skin usually dry and dull. This leaves the skin with a beautiful appearance, and did not enter the pores. It's a bit greasy, but leaves no oily skin. The bottle is practiced. It helps a lot to people with dry skin.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Maybe its because my face is too oily but I used this product for over a month and didn't notice any huge results. The smell was pleasabt and the consistency was nice, not too thick. Although I found that I had to skip my moisturizing routine BC my face just felt to slick and kind of sticky at night if I used both. It didn't sink into my skin like how I wanted and I just overall wasn't a fan. I see all these 5 star result and feel bad because I really wanted to love this product. I found it at Burlington Coat factory, on sale and I've seen it since.
Katelin M.
Levittown, PA
This leaves my skin looking beautiful, and it didn't get into the pores. It's not too oily
Tatiana P.
Corona, CA
This is the perfect way to give your face an instant hydration. Because of the vitamin C it has pros such as protecting the skin against damages from the sun and other effects of again. It is a soft oily product I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Me gusta mucho este aceite de vitamina c, pues hidrata de una forma inmediata en las Zonas que hace falta y lo mejor del caso no crea impurezas sino que ayuda a eliminarlas
Michelle L.
Whitman, MA
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Lumirance Vitamin C Beauty Oil uploaded by Michelle L.
I love this face oil! I am in my 30s and my skin is changing from oily to combination. And in winter it gets dry. So I added this to my daily routine. I add 2 drops to my foundation before applying it and my skin feels amazing throughout the day! Also seems to help the foundation blend better. I've almost used up my whole bottle and it lasted me 3 months or more! Will definetly purchase more when I'm out. My skin is flowy and looks so good. And this oil smells like oranges!