Lumirance Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY LUMIRANCE #38 in Skin Treatments

Daily stress and toxins demand a lineup of luxurious ingredients to help calm the ensuing havoc on skin tone and texture. Lumirance features advanced natural formulas the help diminish the signs of aging while protecting skin from daily stress. Paraben free and no animal testing. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This is the best Vitamin C serum I EVER came across. I bought it at Marshalls with a discount because it was in sale and it ended up being great, way better than other expensive brands I tried. It has a gel consistency which makes it really easy to use and it dries very quickly on your face. It doesn't leave any moisture or oil behind. It does not burn or makes your skin feeling dry after a while. I apply it before I go to sleep and I feel the results instantly: Soft, healthy skin. I didn't notice any effects on pimps scars and evening the tone of my skin, but in the afterall I still grade this 10/10 because surprisingly this helps me not having pimps breakouts even in my pms. Love it! ♥
Alyssa H.
I was looking for a vitamin C serum to introduce to my routine. I knew from watching numerous Stephanie Nicole videos that Vitamin C does turn quite quickly when exposed to air. I saw this one with a pump and decided to give it a try. It is a nice thick serum that absorbs into my skin quickly. I'm still testing this long term but so far it has been great
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I started using this a few weeks ago and it is amazing. I usually put it on after washing my face before applying makeup (or after washing my face even if I'm not wearing makeup) and I'm the evening before I go to sleep. I really think it has made a difference in my skin's appearance by brightening it and making my discoloration (birthmark discoloration) less noticeable. My husband even told me that he thinks my skin looks smoother since I started using it, and he has never said anything about my skin before! Glowing reviews all around.