Lumirance Neo-Gold Retinol Serum 1.7 oz

by Lumirance

Daily stress and toxins demand a lineup of luxurious ingredients to help calm the ensuing havoc on skin tone and texture. Lumirance features advanced natural formulas the help diminish the signs of aging while protecting skin from daily stress. Paraben free and no animal testing. Made in the USA.

Does anyone know how this compares to other retinol serums? It seems to be helpful and even clears up skin, but I haven’t done my research
Start your review of Lumirance Neo-Gold Retinol Serum 1.7 oz!
Brenda G.
Northport
I love, love, love this product! I use it morning and night. Along with the Lumirance Anti Aging Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum and the Anti Aging Vitamin C Beauty Oil. This It goes on nice and creamy but not to thick. It hydrates my skin wonderfully. After 2 weeks I could honestly notice my fine lines were not as noticeable. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth C.
Galt, CA
I do not like the texture and I saw no results (despite the 15 day promise). Price was low, but so was quality.
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Lumirance Neo-Gold Retinol Serum 1.7 oz uploaded by Valerie D.
Lumirance Neo-Gold Retinol Serum is a wonderful anti- aging serum. It reduces wrinkles they claim within 15 days. It also supports collagen.
Priscila S.
Perfeito deixa aminha pele hidratada com um textura de bumbum de nenem rsrsrs, eu duper indico pois ele da uma leve uniformizada no rosto deixando a make com um acabamento muito bonito, eu uso sempre pois nao saio de casa sem uma make bem feita
Chrystie M.
Clackamas, OR
I use this product twice a day period once in the morning and once in the evening. After the first few days I saw my crow's feet, and other Fine Lines thin out. Then after using for about 2 weeks those lines were almost gone! I have still continue to use it and my bottle is almost empty. This is honestly one of the best serums I have purchased that didn't break the bank, and that actually really works in just a few days!