Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18

Instantly revitalizes the skin with a soft focus effect. This lightweight liquid mineral formula provides incredible coverage to help erase imperfections and enhance radiance. Formulated with light-diffusing Diamond Powder, broad spectrum UV protection...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18!
Atlanta
This foundation is super random and I never would have looked at  it or bought it on my own but I feel like everyone needs to try this. This foundation is a perfect match to my skin and it is so hard for me to find a good foundation with the right undertones for me but its a literal perfect match to my skin. I discovered this when i was working is a beauty boutique, and I tried it one morning when I was working and didn't have makeup on and it's very smooth and soft over my skin and looks natural. My boyfriend even complimented my makeup when I saw him! I bet a nice setting spray would make it look even better!
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone