Luminous 3 Minute Peel - Body 160ml uploaded by Caitlyn C.Luminous 3 Minute Peel - Body 160ml uploaded by Jennifer N.

BY REAL CHEMISTRY

As the synergistic blend of ingredients is gently massaged into the skin, solids form under the fingertips. These are a combination of the peel's protein-binding ingredients and epidermal protein. 99.5% of consumers who tested the product and have... see more...

Sonia G.
Washington, UT
WOW I didn't believe the power of this product until we tried it, and it's amazing! The peel works fast and efficiently, and you can't even feel it working (like a scrub or other microderm product would). I will definitely repurchase at Ulta in the future!
Caitlyn C.
Dandridge, TN
This is actually pretty fun to use and you can actually FEEL it working. I received a sample of this from Ipsy, and I love it! It makes your skin feel renewed.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
This product works wondersssss on dry skin. I use several different face products to help with anti-aging, all of which dry out my skin but help with the aging. This three minute peel is amazing! I rub it on my face and the dry skin that won't come off with any other product suddenly just rubs right off. It's truly outstanding. My face and skin is so Smooth and youthful looking. Love, love, love this product.

back