Luminizer X Quad

by RMS Beauty

Shop RMS Beauty Luminizer X Quad. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this quad really worth the hype? I hear the amount you get is so minimal and the pan size is so small, that you’d be better off buying the full size product. Can anyone clarify before I buy?
Does anyone else find that this product clogs pores? I find that it clogs mine :(
Has anyone used this product? How good is it really?
Start your review of Luminizer X Quad!
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Luminizer X Quad uploaded by Rebecca P.
Review for: rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette, Other
Only critique is that you don't get alot of product for the price, is expensive but great quality product. Cheap packaging, wish it was more heavy duty but the highlights themselves are very beautiful and shimmery. Love trying more clean beauty products like this!
Grace M.
Dover, PA
Review for: Luminizer X Quad
Love Love Love this palette! It’s so creamy and pigmented. It gives the perfect highlight look! It’s easy to apply and blend Ito your skin and is def buy it again.
Emily D.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette
this product is right up my alley, it gives the prettiest, shimmery glow with out being sparkly! I use it on my face and eyes and it lasts really well. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
Review for: Luminizer X Quad, rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette
I bought this as an introduction to trying RMS Beauty highlighters. I loved every shade in this palette. These are all balmy highlighters. Luminizer X is a bright neutral highlighter. Luminizer Nude is the darkest and bronze shade in the quad. Champagne Fizz is a golden shade. Champagne Rose is a rose gold. I found all of these flattering wherever applied.
ray C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Luminizer X Quad
This RMS Beauty Luminizer Quad is the highlighter you have been searching for! This highlighter is almost like a gel or a salve texture but then blends beautifully into the skin without being sticky. It leaves the skin with a wet and dewy look like you’re glowing from within. This is the one !!!
Kaela G.
Mather, CA
Review for: rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette
Love this! It’s allowed me to try a variety of RMS highlighters and I’m in love with them all!
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Luminizer X Quad
A surprise of the texture (a little more greasy than the radiance of Kjaer Weis). But I like this product very much, depending on the hues... a glow effect more or less pronounced. My favorite is the pink Champagne hue, which I apply this as an everyday illuminator.
Jessica L.
I love this highlighting palette. It’s clean beauty which I’m really into and the colors suit my medium skin tone. I think this is best for combo or drier skin types as it’s a creamy type highlighter. It blends nicely with finger. It does last all day for me. It adds a more natural glow not a strobe club effect.
Becca D.
Review for: rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette
I was so disappointed by the quad. I was really excited to buy this but only one of the highlighters showed up on my skin. That being said, the one highlighter that worked was an exclusive shade, or I would have bought it as a single product.
Nicole C.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Luminizer X Quad
Subtle, wet dewy glow achieved with this product. This is one of the few highlighters that didn’t break me out, and is super natural looking. It’s sheer but buildable, and there’s 4 shades (I use the bronzer as an eyeshadow) so you have plenty of options. Luminizer X Quad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...