What active ingredient in these whitens your teeth?
Start your review of Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips 42 Strips, 21 Treatments Certified Non Toxic Sensitivity Free Whiter Teeth 7 Days NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist!
How would you rate this product?
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips  42 Strips, 21 Treatments  Certified Non Toxic  Sensitivity Free  Whiter Teeth 7 Days  NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist uploaded by Kassi C.
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips are the BEST whitening strips I’ve ever tried! 🙏🏻 These are made with natural ingredients, and are non toxic. The best part about these strips is that they do not make your teeth hurt, or give you any sensitivity at all! Your teeth become visibly whiter after just 1 use! A bit pricey, but most whitening treatments are. These are so worth it! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Lumineux! ✨Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips 42 Strips, 21 Treatments Certified Non Toxic Sensitivity Free Whiter Teeth 7 Days NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist #Lumineux #TeethWhitening #DentalHealth #Smile #Natural #Beauty #VoxBox #F4F
Grace G.
St Simons Is, GA
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips  42 Strips, 21 Treatments  Certified Non Toxic  Sensitivity Free  Whiter Teeth 7 Days  NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist uploaded by Grace G.
I've tried a lot of teeth whitening products but this one is by far my favorite... It does not make my teeth sensitive which is a big reason why I hate so many other teeth whitening brands. It didn't make them sensitive whatsoever. It also has very good ingredients. I saw results after one use & they keep on getting whiter. So much better than crest whitening strips! #teeth #whiteningstrips #lumineux
Abby  C.
Arlington, SD
Seriously have been loving. Noticed a huge difference after using once. Also use the toothpaste.
Maggdalena J.
Wallington, NJ
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips  42 Strips, 21 Treatments  Certified Non Toxic  Sensitivity Free  Whiter Teeth 7 Days  NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist uploaded by Maggdalena J.
One of the best whitening strips for extremely sensitive teeth like mine. I stoped using whitening strips because of my sensitivity, but this product is awesome!!! I use it every day and still no pain!
Drea B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips  42 Strips, 21 Treatments  Certified Non Toxic  Sensitivity Free  Whiter Teeth 7 Days  NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist uploaded by Drea B.
These are amazing I swear to you go get them! I’ve been using them for almost a week now and my teeth are so bright I’ve gotten so many compliments, and honestly I see the difference! I am so so so beyond happy with the resultsLumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips 42 Strips, 21 Treatments Certified Non Toxic Sensitivity Free Whiter Teeth 7 Days NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist
AnnaJane  M.
I first found these at Marshall’s and have been obsessed ever since. They really whiten your teeth and do not cause sensitivity. I have sensitive teeth so it’s difficult to find whitening products. Lol currently using this as I type the review.
Sasha  W.
Bakersfield, CA
I wish I had a better experience. Three of my bottom strips were stuck inside the package. When I carefully pulled it off it broke into pieces leaving me with no bottom strip for those treatments. They did little whitening too. However, they did not cause any sensitivity like it said.
Nicole G.
Regina, SK
Lumineux Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips  42 Strips, 21 Treatments  Certified Non Toxic  Sensitivity Free  Whiter Teeth 7 Days  NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist uploaded by Nicole G.
I haven't used white strips in a while because I always hate the sensitivity it causes after use. I've noticed my teeth getting a little bit yellow and have wanted to fix that. I came across someone who swears by these and needed to give them a try! I'm currently on day 5 of my 7 day pack. It's amazing! There is zero sensitivity or pain on any of my teeth. These strips are easy to apply and stay on well for the full 30 minutes. They do get pretty gooey, but that's to be expected when wearing a strip with gel on your teeth. It does taste quite good, I notice the coconut oil flavor. They are safe for enamel and non-toxic. I already notice they are working and I will definitely get more to whiten up my teeth! 😁
Ask a question to the Influenster community...