MakeupFace MakeupLuminess Air
Luminess Heiress Beauty System - - Fair

Luminess Heiress Beauty System - Luminess Air - Fair

by Luminess Air

Luminess AirLuminess Heiress Beauty SystemHighlightsDesigned for everyday use, the Luminess Heiress Beauty System features a continuous airflow which allows you to use less makeup, is half the size and is 70% quieter. Now you'll be able to achieve a finer airbrush application resulting in the most amazing coverage imaginable. Achieve radiant, younger looking skin! Luminess Air leaves a light, seamless blend of color over the skin, creating the illusion of a perfect face while allowing your true skin tone to show through. Enjoy very light to maximum coverage without the feel of heavy makeup on your skin. Get the most delicate flawless finish that minimizes the look of wrinkles and fine lines, blemishes, age spots, redness, large pores and acne. Comes with: Two foundations, 0.55 oz. each. One blush, 0.25 oz. One bronzer, 0.25 oz. One brightening glow, 0.25 oz. One primer/moisturizer, 0.25 oz. Designer About Luminess Air: Developed by leading makeup artists from the fashion, print, television, and film industries along with cosmetic chemists and colorists, Luminess Air features airbrush makeup and cutting-edge technology. Originally developed for the film industry, the affordable Luminess Air system is now available for everyone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminess Heiress Beauty System - Luminess Air - Fair!
How would you rate this product?
Clintwood , VA
I’ve absolutely falling in love with this system!💕🙌🏼 At first I wondered if I could even do it but there are dvds that come with it, a guide book but honestly there so many videos on the site and Facebook I just watched them and jumped in and did the 7 day challenge and by the 3rd use I was in love, finally a product that didn’t settle into my fine lines and wrinkles! It literally took 15 years off of me! I have ordered many products from them now and they all deliver what they promise and more! On FB they do live chats every hour on the hour to show you from unboxing it and using the makeup inside to live chats on amazing looks you can achieve plus they have giveaways I have won twice and the send you so much stuff you can even win a whole system! I’ve never found anything like it and I’m so glad I did this! Plus with the new skincare line and new traditional line there’s something for everyone even if you don’t want to use the airbrush now! I’m so exited about the new line! I don’t see me ever using anything else now! My skin is so much better plus I can spray tan at home, the makeup lasts forever, it’s quick and easy. I’m saving time, money and my skin from bacteria by not having to touch my face so less tugging, less brush and sponge use. It’s helped my skin, and it’s helping me save time and money on extremely high end products! I would recommend this to anyone you can split payments up and try it for just $20 that’s the system and all makeup you need! I’m so blessed to have found it! If I hadn’t of liked it I could have gotten a full refund so I had nothing to lose, and I gained my youthful appearance back not to mention my CONFIDENCE BACK!! ❤️❤️❤️Highly highly recommend this to anyone no matter the age to try this system! They constantly work on improving anything they can it’s a awesome company! I’m so excited about my and my kids future now because it’s taking off like wild 🔥 finally a high end affordable product! 🙌🏼💕
Pawtucket, RI
Okay, so my boyfriend won one of these from our work (we work at a call center that takes sales calls from the company) and he gave it to me. All and all it is a pretty good system. I've always loved make up and the air brush look is always flawless and being able to do it for yourself on a daily basis is fantastic. Now, here is a couple things about it though: The Make Up: it's high end airbrush make up it's not something you can just pick up at your drug store and stick in it because that WILL, I repeat WILL CLOG IT UP. Matte is MUCH BETTER if you have oily or combination skin. Satin is better if you have dry skin. SILK is the upgraded one, it's richer and SO SO SO good. much better for EITHER skin type. Don't be nervous about mixing the colors to get the right match either. And also, don't forget, just like when you started wearing regular make up, there is a learning curve to it. It's pretty easy to use, BUT it's gets even easier. There's a DVD that comes with it that gives a basic explanation how to use it. It's SUPER helpful! The air blush: DON'T OVER USE IT. you only need a few drops and then WAIT to see it. it's high pigmented but it doesn't show up right away. ALSO there's an app! Luminess Air it's in both the Android and the Apple App store. Lots of tutorials if you feel uneasy. All and all a fantastic product.

Looking for your answer?