Luminess Airbrush Eyeshadow Duo - Baby Eyes

by Luminess Air

High-performance, long-lasting eyeshadows. Beautiful prismatic light shimmers and flawless matte colors. Blends great with shimmers and bronzers.can create a sheer to intense color. Baby eyes shadow duo contains shades es-23 and es-20.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminess Airbrush Eyeshadow Duo - Baby Eyes!
Burdine, KY
Review for: Beach
Once you get past the learning curve, which isn’t hard at all to teach yourself how to airbrush your eyeshadow, it’s a little bit more than learning how to airbrush your makeup but so very worth it. I’m going on 50 and airbrush makeup has saved me! 🙌🏼💯💕 I tried primers, fillers and every foundation I could find they all made my fine lines and wrinkles show more. A friend told me about Luminess Cosmetics airbrushing system and I finally gave it a try, OMG 😮 I wish I had done this years ago! Now they have traditional makeup as well, I have loved every thing I have ordered airbrush makeup being my favorite but I’m just in love with their eyeshadow palettes and highlights and strobe palette to the cut 1 & 2 contouring palettes 💯💯💯💯