BY LUMINESS AIR ULTRA

Cinnamon A flawless foundation offering a perfect glow and balanced texture, from sheer to full coverage, for all skin types. This makeup is long wearing and is perfect for everyday application. Oil free, mineral based, alcohol & preservative free. Foundation, Cinnamon see more...

• Esse produto e bom mesmo ?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost. Does it last. Is it good for oily ...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good? Where can I find it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Victoria D.
Holland
I had such high hopes for this!!! Honestly if you have time to paint a coat and wait for it to dry then do it several times it might be your routine, but it seems to take FOREVER for 1 coat to dry. I’m talking 15 minutes. And if you did it just a little too thick you’d have to clean your face and start ALL over or look like you have caked on thick makeup all day. It’s expensive and REALLY REALL difficult to cancel your monthly refill subscription. I bought this in March and I’m still getting charged monthly and getting makeup refills! Every time I call to cancel it never sticks!!! Don’t waste your time or money!
Toni B.
Florence, SC
Love this foundation. I use it on all of my brides, long lasting and flawless. Doesn't make the faces look greasy or oily at all. Perfect coverage
Melissa W.
I think this foundation is pretty good! Its not the best but it covers well and stays on for a good amount of time!
Francisca O.
How much does it cost. Does it last. Is it good for oily skin
Thalita S.
Esse produto e bom mesmo ?
Patricia S.
Lytle, TX
Is this foundation good? Where can I find it?