Luminess Air Rouge Underground Airbrush Foundation

by Luminess Air

Powered by luminess air, the rouge undergound high perfromance pro series mist airbrush foundation will give the skin a perfect glow and balanced texture. this makeup is for all skin types and offers sheer to medium coverage. just like our orignal airbrush makeup, mist airbrush foundation will last up to 10 hours and is oil-free, mineral based, alcohol free. this foundation is also non flammable.

Where can I purchase "Rouge Underground" airbrush foundation?
Start your review of Luminess Air Rouge Underground Airbrush Foundation!
Green Bay, WI
I'm on the fence about this product. Sometime when I get it the right distance away it can look really good, it adds a glow and a bit of a tan to my skin that looks nice. But if you get too close with it you'll look shiney and have spots of way too dark of skin that doesn't look natural at all.
Luminess Air Rouge Underground Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Luminess Air Rouge Underground Airbrush Foundation - Shade 3
I totally love this product. it actually looks and feels flawless on my face. too bad the one I got was a little bit darker than my skin tone but it be perfect for summer time when I get tanner. I love how it's light weight & air brushes on me beautifully. would totally recommend :)