by Luminess Air

Effortlessly achieve professional quality results at home with the Legend from Luminess Air, a compact, age-defying airbrush cosmetics system. The Legend has a whisper-quiet motor, continuous airflow and a patented stylus that delivers a micro-fine mist of tiny pixels, transforming your skin from lackluster to luminous. The Legend effortlessly eliminates wrinkles, evens skin tone and smooths texture for a youthful, flawless finish that looks and feels as natural as bare skin. Luminess Air Airbrush Foundations deliver high-impact pigments in feather-light, buildable formulas that allow your skin to breathe. With just one airbrush application, fine lines blur, imperfections disappear and pores are minimized, letting your natural luminosity shine through.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminess Air Red & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit!
Burdine, KY
Review for: Medium
Honestly the Luminess airbrush system is my all time favorite way of applying my base, my color correction, eraser, foundation, blush, then I usually apply everything else with traditional makeup. If you take the time to learn how to apply your makeup the correct way with the airbrush no matter your age you probably will stick with the airbrush it’s a very flawless look and it spreads out it doesn’t build up to look cakey or like you used a ton of makeup it’s full coverage with a very natural look! It’s by far the best way to apply the makeup I listed above! I highly recommend taking a month doing your makeup as often as you can to really get the hang of it and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Plano, TX
Review for: Deep
I don’t hate this. In fact, the actual use of it is very easy and fun and refreshing. My complaint is simply the fact that it gets cakey on my skin after a few hours. I do believe that it’s simply related to my skin and how the make up works with it. I think it’s a great concept and I think that it could work well on some people, just unfortunately not for me. And I am truly disappointed to say that because it cut my makeup time down by 30 minutes! (No joke)
Huntsville, AL
Luminess Air Red & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit uploaded by Davia C.
Review for: Medium
@simplydavia @thevapedoll is sharing her #luminessairess #photo #collection featuring the types of #looks #airbrushing can create! #Daily #Beauty #SFX #Art #Bridal With #airbrushing the #possibilities are #endless!
Oklahoma City
Review for: Medium
I absolutely love my legend airbrush system, the foundation I use is the SILK formula and it gives the most natural finish. If you follow the instructions on the DVD included then you should have the application process down in a week (for me it was 3 tries). I would recommend this to ANY friend.
cairo
Review for: Medium
Woooooooow very very very very veryyyyy goood tu7faaaa gdnnnnnnn bgd y3ni mommmmtaaaazaaaaaaaa bgddddd فووووق الممتاز تحفه جدااااا رائع و مميز منتهي الثبات و الجماللللل مشوفتش في جمالووووو يعني ميتوصفش حاجه خياااال.Woooooooow very very very very veryyyyy goood tu7faaaa gdnnnnnnn bgd y3ni mommmmtaaaazaaaaaaaa bgddddd ممتاز ممتاز رائع جدا يعني حاجه متتوصفش اتمني اني استلمو متريال نضيفه و حاجه فوق الممتاز يعني بجد اتمننني رائععععععععع جدددددداااااااا ⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩ ممتااااااااااازززززززززز و نضيف جدا
Ask a question to the Influenster community...