BY LUMINESS AIR

The Everyday Beauty System -Luminess Newest Beauty System Model, Now In Black Great For Every Day Makeup Needs. Features One-Touch Airbrush System With Constant Air Speed For Face And Neck, Our Easy -To- Single Action Airbrush Stylus And Stylus Holder Integraded To The Compressor. It Also Includes Starter Kit: 4 .25Oz Foundations, Blush, Bronzer, Glow &Amp; Primer/Moisturizer. see more...

Isabella W.
Las Vegas
The fact that they advertised it for everyday use it was made me so upset. This is a great product for the weekends, or if you have a limitless budget, otherwise you will be spending SO much money on the makeup it doesn't feel worth it anymore.

It works well if you clean it like you are supposed to, and customer service is pretty good too, but the main reason the stars have been lost is the pricing, pricing of makeup, and how they advertise it.

ALSO, I have NEVER had a facial hair issue, never had to wax/shave/ pluck around my neck/cheeks/upper lip/chin, but when you use this set your peach fuzz looks INSANE, I had to blot after each use in order to maintain my smooth face I have with ALL other makeup!

I would recommend this for commercial use in the makeup industry, not personal everyday use, again, unless you do not have a budget.
Dani A.
Sacramento
Bad costumer service . Makeup looks good but feels sticky & heavy .. Not for me
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I'm sure everyone has different opinions of this product and has had a different outcome using it. I however did not like it at all, it did not cover like it was supposed to. You could also tell it was airbrushed and not like a natural airbrushed look! Lol. It looked ridiculous. BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO TELL ME I USED IT WRONG, I READ THE DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOWED THEM. I ALSO WATCHED A DOZEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO USE IT. I did exactly as it said to do and then even tried my own techniques..... Nothing worked. Honestly, I would just stick to foundation and concealer..... I know there are foundations that can give an airbrush finish, maybe even some setting powders. These are just my thoughts and opinions though. I wouldn't waste my money.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I really love this kit, although I would highly recommend avoiding there site directly. I originally saw a commercial on T.V advertising it for $19.99 to bring home. Finding out later they charged my bank over $200. WOW! hidden fee’s like crazy. So I cancelled the order. I searched around for a while until I found HSN had it there for only $99. free shipping at the time. Also had an option to make 4 easy payments interest free. The best part, they send it to you before its paid off. I got a promotion for new customers to save 15% for signing up to there emails. Lowering the total cost to only about $85.00. With Ebates I even saved a few more dollars. HSN is currently not selling this at the moment. The kit came with a DVD tutorial that was useful, but I really did already understand the basic concept from viewing many youtube videos on the Luminess products. I’ve seen amazing coverage on people with all types of skin issues and flaws.The kit makes makeup fun again. I feel so fancy applying the makeup. It is easy to do, blush was a bit to perfect. With only A few tries I got the hang of it all. ONe of the best features of there systems is the fact you only need a few drops of there product for each application. Saves you money compared to the traditional cover ups. I can go light, or build up more coverage if i would like with this system. Your potential is unlimited really. You can look like a china doll if you want with absolutely flawless skin. Its light feeling like your not really wearing anything and it lasts all day. Its not really sticky, but I did feel the need to buy a translucent powder to set the product and to just have more of a soft less tacky feel to the touch. Don’t get me wrong, the make up does dry really fast and this is just my personal preference. I like the soft powdery feel and found it does help seal in everything. I got everything need in my kit, including concealer, moisturizer, blush, and a few other products also not shown that are basically used for correcting skin conditions. The quality is great with everything in the kit. It came in a cute little decorative box. I can apply a full flawless face using all the different products included in only 5-10 min.
I think this is a great system, I highly recommend it. Search around first, and do some research. Find the best deal before purchasing. Watch videos, and learn how it works and what exactly it can do. Guaranteed you will be amazed. I purchased the one for fair light skin.
Tenika V.
denver co
I love the system! However my system came with the silk foundation and I have oily skin. It said I was suppose to get the ulta when I ordered it, by says orders are subject to change. The silk is supposed to give you a dewy youthful look, but combined with my oily skin, it's tooo shiny! Buts it's not enough for me to give them a lower rating because I'm sure I'd love the silk if my skin Wasn't so oily. Other then that the coverage is great it doesn't look cakey Over my acne and acne scars Most of all it looks natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I think I'd go with the matte next time. And I recommend this to everyone, it really does look great!
Babes M.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I always like to try new makeup out, but this is always the one that I go back to because it makes my skin look and feel amazing! I mean looking amazing is one thing, but to have it feel and smell great is another because who wants to look flawless but feel sticky and smell weird? The airbrush look really is amazing as it sounds!
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOVE this! I don't ever have to use a brush on my face and I even have some acne going away that I couldn't get rid of for 2 years! This is the future of makeup, lol. I'm still learning new techniques all the time and perfecting my makeup a little more every time I use it. You definitely have to get a waterproof finishing spray of some kind bcuz the slightest liquid that gets on your makeup, like the rain, will make it run.
Krysti M.
Springdale, AR
I purchased the Luminess Airbrush System and was so excited to first use it. It took a little practice to get used to, but after a few trial runs I got the hang of it. Initially I loved the way my makeup looked, flawless! But after about a month of using the airbrush system, I went back to my usual makeup. I found that even after cleaning the stylus with every use it would still clog, resulting in less than perfect makeup application. Overall I think the machine was alright, although I have nothing else to compare it to. Aside from that, the makeup itself was NOT waterproof by any means. I would use the sealant, but it really didn't help. If I got one little splatter of water or anything on my face (I am a little clumsy) my makeup would be ruined. And if you make a mistake, there is no blend and correct. You must remove everything and start over. I also found that the makeup never seemed to set completely and my skin always felt a little sticky. The makeup itself is not anymore expensive than what I was using previously, however I found that a bottle only seemed to last me a few weeks. Since the makeup was not lasting as long, I was having to purchase more frequently. Ultimately I chose to go back to previous makeup, but may use the airbrush system for special occasions. Not for everyday use.
Raven S.
I bought this system just for the use of foundation and it has done wonders! It took me a while to practice how to use them brush to get the feel for it. In the beginning my makeup would be blotchy thick or sticky but the more I watched the videos the better it got! Once you've figured it out the makeup is really light weight and fresh looking! Not to mention my skin has cleared right up.
I only use face primer, matte finish foundation, glow, and the sealant. I once tried their X-out and had burning redmarks on my face for 24hours
My only complaint is how long this company takes to ship the items. I've had my system for over a year and have never had a problem!
misty b.
Stonewall, LA
I bought this absolutely life saving system last year. I was nervous at first, as I did not want to look like a clown. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use, and to clean up. Application did not take very long either. I love the coverage for everyday, as I am nearing 40, and it settles so softly on my skin, instead of in my lines. However, 8 am anxious to buy the matte formula for a bit more coverage for evenings out. The application stays put all day, and that is important to me. I live in Louisiana where the humidity is overwhelming and this makeup has held up beautifully. It is a bit on the pricey side, and goes faster than it should. However, I feel as though it's worth it for the result.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Is this easy to clean? How flawless is the coverage ? Thanks
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product all that the TV ads say it is? Flawless coverage? Hides imperfections?
Heather J.
Joliet, IL
I've purchased this system and have begun to do trial runs. I cannot seem to get even coverage. What am I doing wrong?
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
Even after a thorough cleaning, this machine will splatter. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution perhaps?
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't just answer for a badge..... Is this worth it? How is the coverage? Is it easy enough for everyday use?