BY LUMINESS AIR

The Everyday Beauty System -Luminess Newest Beauty System Model, Now In Black Great For Every Day Makeup Needs. Features One-Touch Airbrush System With Constant Air Speed For Face And Neck, Our Easy -To- Single Action Airbrush Stylus And Stylus Holder Integraded To The Compressor. It Also Includes Starter Kit: 4 .25Oz Foundations, Blush, Bronzer, Glow &Amp; Primer/Moisturizer. see more...

Isabella W.
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
The fact that they advertised it for everyday use it was made me so upset. This is a great product for the weekends, or if you have a limitless budget, otherwise you will be spending SO much money on the makeup it doesn't feel worth it anymore.

It works well if you clean it like you are supposed to, and customer service is pretty good too, but the main reason the stars have been lost is the pricing, pricing of makeup, and how they advertise it.

ALSO, I have NEVER had a facial hair issue, never had to wax/shave/ pluck around my neck/cheeks/upper lip/chin, but when you use this set your peach fuzz looks INSANE, I had to blot after each use in order to maintain my smooth face I have with ALL other makeup!

I would recommend this for commercial use in the makeup industry, not personal everyday use, again, unless you do not have a budget.
Pam H.
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
First I will say their customer service is terrible. Their commercials and advertising are very misleading. Advertising a product for $19.99 and then finding you will have to pay well over $250. to keep it was absurd. When I called to return it they were rude, I had to pay for shipping and I had to insure it at my cost. Also they keep 25% for a restocking fee. The product was not of the best quality and I do t suggest wasting your time or money.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Sacramento
Bad costumer service . Makeup looks good but feels sticky & heavy .. Not for me
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this kit, although I would highly recommend avoiding there site directly. I originally saw a commercial on T.V advertising it for $19.99 to bring home. Finding out later they charged my bank over $200. WOW! hidden fee’s like crazy. So I cancelled the order. I searched around for a while until I found HSN had it there for only $99. free shipping at the time. Also had an option to make 4 easy payments interest free. The best part, they send it to you before its paid off. I got a promotion for new customers to save 15% for signing up to there emails. Lowering the total cost to only about $85.00. With Ebates I even saved a few more dollars. HSN is currently not selling this at the moment. The kit came with a DVD tutorial that was useful, but I really did already understand the basic concept from viewing many youtube videos on the Luminess products. I’ve seen amazing coverage on people with all types of skin issues and flaws.The kit makes makeup fun again. I feel so fancy applying the makeup. It is easy to do, blush was a bit to perfect. With only A few tries I got the hang of it all. ONe of the best features of there systems is the fact you only need a few drops of there product for each application. Saves you money compared to the traditional cover ups. I can go light, or build up more coverage if i would like with this system. Your potential is unlimited really. You can look like a china doll if you want with absolutely flawless skin. Its light feeling like your not really wearing anything and it lasts all day. Its not really sticky, but I did feel the need to buy a translucent powder to set the product and to just have more of a soft less tacky feel to the touch. Don’t get me wrong, the make up does dry really fast and this is just my personal preference. I like the soft powdery feel and found it does help seal in everything. I got everything need in my kit, including concealer, moisturizer, blush, and a few other products also not shown that are basically used for correcting skin conditions. The quality is great with everything in the kit. It came in a cute little decorative box. I can apply a full flawless face using all the different products included in only 5-10 min.
I think this is a great system, I highly recommend it. Search around first, and do some research. Find the best deal before purchasing. Watch videos, and learn how it works and what exactly it can do. Guaranteed you will be amazed. I purchased the one for fair light skin.
Cari W.
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sure everyone has different opinions of this product and has had a different outcome using it. I however did not like it at all, it did not cover like it was supposed to. You could also tell it was airbrushed and not like a natural airbrushed look! Lol. It looked ridiculous. BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO TELL ME I USED IT WRONG, I READ THE DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOWED THEM. I ALSO WATCHED A DOZEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO USE IT. I did exactly as it said to do and then even tried my own techniques..... Nothing worked. Honestly, I would just stick to foundation and concealer..... I know there are foundations that can give an airbrush finish, maybe even some setting powders. These are just my thoughts and opinions though. I wouldn't waste my money.
Tenika V.
Tenika V.
denver co
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the system! However my system came with the silk foundation and I have oily skin. It said I was suppose to get the ulta when I ordered it, by says orders are subject to change. The silk is supposed to give you a dewy youthful look, but combined with my oily skin, it's tooo shiny! Buts it's not enough for me to give them a lower rating because I'm sure I'd love the silk if my skin Wasn't so oily. Other then that the coverage is great it doesn't look cakey Over my acne and acne scars Most of all it looks natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I think I'd go with the matte next time. And I recommend this to everyone, it really does look great!
Babes M.
Babes M.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I always like to try new makeup out, but this is always the one that I go back to because it makes my skin look and feel amazing! I mean looking amazing is one thing, but to have it feel and smell great is another because who wants to look flawless but feel sticky and smell weird? The airbrush look really is amazing as it sounds!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this! I don't ever have to use a brush on my face and I even have some acne going away that I couldn't get rid of for 2 years! This is the future of makeup, lol. I'm still learning new techniques all the time and perfecting my makeup a little more every time I use it. You definitely have to get a waterproof finishing spray of some kind bcuz the slightest liquid that gets on your makeup, like the rain, will make it run.
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
Have been wanting to try the airbrush system for quite some time now. My husband recently surprised me with this set. I am very pleased with the results. It's easy to use, light weight foundation, and very affordable!
I absolutely love this makeup. It gas made such a difference. Makes you look fresh and ypnger, easy to apply.
Danine M.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Is this easy to clean? How flawless is the coverage ? Thanks
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product all that the TV ads say it is? Flawless coverage? Hides imperfections?
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
Even after a thorough cleaning, this machine will splatter. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution perhaps?
Heather J.
Heather J.
Joliet, IL
I've purchased this system and have begun to do trial runs. I cannot seem to get even coverage. What am I doing wrong?
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't just answer for a badge..... Is this worth it? How is the coverage? Is it easy enough for everyday use?