BY LUMINESS AIR

The Everyday Beauty System -Luminess Newest Beauty System Model, Now In Black Great For Every Day Makeup Needs. Features One-Touch Airbrush System With Constant Air Speed For Face And Neck, Our Easy -To- Single Action Airbrush Stylus And Stylus Holder Integraded To The Compressor. It Also Includes Starter Kit: 4 .25Oz Foundations, Blush, Bronzer, Glow &Amp; Primer/Moisturizer. see more...

Delilah S.
Lagrange
This kit is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it. My skin has actually cleared up a lot since I switched from typical liquid fountain to using air brush. I opted to not get the auto ship and order product as I need to. The upgraded air pump is so worth it. Using it is pretty easy. I just followed the instructional DVD. It takes a couple tries to get used to at first. It's great that you can layer there product of you need more coverage in other areas and it doesn't look like a bad spray paint job when you're done.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I am a luminess airess founding consultant and let me tell you i have thrown out or given away almost all of my traditional cosmetics. If you want that airbrushed look with sheer to full coverage all the while not even feel like you have makeup on Luminess Airess is the way to go! Doesnt clog pores hypoallergenic natural with skin loving ingredients please contact me Megan Trawick maineairess to buy or join my team!!! Ground floor opportunity you will succeed instantly.
Rebekah W.
Pikeville, KY
Was only able to use twice. This was given to me as a gift but when I used it, it was either too far away or way too close I’d rather just get a sponge or brush way more worth it.
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
The fact that they advertised it for everyday use it was made me so upset. This is a great product for the weekends, or if you have a limitless budget, otherwise you will be spending SO much money on the makeup it doesn't feel worth it anymore.

It works well if you clean it like you are supposed to, and customer service is pretty good too, but the main reason the stars have been lost is the pricing, pricing of makeup, and how they advertise it.

ALSO, I have NEVER had a facial hair issue, never had to wax/shave/ pluck around my neck/cheeks/upper lip/chin, but when you use this set your peach fuzz looks INSANE, I had to blot after each use in order to maintain my smooth face I have with ALL other makeup!

I would recommend this for commercial use in the makeup industry, not personal everyday use, again, unless you do not have a budget.
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I'm sure everyone has different opinions of this product and has had a different outcome using it. I however did not like it at all, it did not cover like it was supposed to. You could also tell it was airbrushed and not like a natural airbrushed look! Lol. It looked ridiculous. BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO TELL ME I USED IT WRONG, I READ THE DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOWED THEM. I ALSO WATCHED A DOZEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO USE IT. I did exactly as it said to do and then even tried my own techniques..... Nothing worked. Honestly, I would just stick to foundation and concealer..... I know there are foundations that can give an airbrush finish, maybe even some setting powders. These are just my thoughts and opinions though. I wouldn't waste my money.
Macy H.
Troy
I have had my systemfor about 4 year now. Absolutely love it!!! Coverage is great! The different products you can use in it is phenomenal! Everything I couldn’t want in a makeup system!
Tenika V.
I love the system! However my system came with the silk foundation and I have oily skin. It said I was suppose to get the ulta when I ordered it, by says orders are subject to change. The silk is supposed to give you a dewy youthful look, but combined with my oily skin, it's tooo shiny! Buts it's not enough for me to give them a lower rating because I'm sure I'd love the silk if my skin Wasn't so oily. Other then that the coverage is great it doesn't look cakey Over my acne and acne scars Most of all it looks natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I think I'd go with the matte next time. And I recommend this to everyone, it really does look great!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I really love this kit, although I would highly recommend avoiding there site directly. I originally saw a commercial on T.V advertising it for $19.99 to bring home. Finding out later they charged my bank over $200. WOW! hidden fee’s like crazy. So I cancelled the order. I searched around for a while until I found HSN had it there for only $99. free shipping at the time. Also had an option to make 4 easy payments interest free. The best part, they send it to you before its paid off. I got a promotion for new customers to save 15% for signing up to there emails. Lowering the total cost to only about $85.00. With Ebates I even saved a few more dollars. HSN is currently not selling this at the moment. The kit came with a DVD tutorial that was useful, but I really did already understand the basic concept from viewing many youtube videos on the Luminess products. I’ve seen amazing coverage on people with all types of skin issues and flaws.The kit makes makeup fun again. I feel so fancy applying the makeup. It is easy to do, blush was a bit to perfect. With only A few tries I got the hang of it all. ONe of the best features of there systems is the fact you only need a few drops of there product for each application. Saves you money compared to the traditional cover ups. I can go light, or build up more coverage if i would like with this system. Your potential is unlimited really. You can look like a china doll if you want with absolutely flawless skin. Its light feeling like your not really wearing anything and it lasts all day. Its not really sticky, but I did feel the need to buy a translucent powder to set the product and to just have more of a soft less tacky feel to the touch. Don’t get me wrong, the make up does dry really fast and this is just my personal preference. I like the soft powdery feel and found it does help seal in everything. I got everything need in my kit, including concealer, moisturizer, blush, and a few other products also not shown that are basically used for correcting skin conditions. The quality is great with everything in the kit. It came in a cute little decorative box. I can apply a full flawless face using all the different products included in only 5-10 min.
I think this is a great system, I highly recommend it. Search around first, and do some research. Find the best deal before purchasing. Watch videos, and learn how it works and what exactly it can do. Guaranteed you will be amazed. I purchased the one for fair light skin.
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOVE this! I don't ever have to use a brush on my face and I even have some acne going away that I couldn't get rid of for 2 years! This is the future of makeup, lol. I'm still learning new techniques all the time and perfecting my makeup a little more every time I use it. You definitely have to get a waterproof finishing spray of some kind bcuz the slightest liquid that gets on your makeup, like the rain, will make it run.
Jessica T.
Smethport
I recently received the Luminess Air airbrush cosmetics system for Christmas from my husband I absolutely love how Flawless my skin looks, I use it everyday, not only didn't meet my expectations it went above and beyond. I would definitely buy again and recommend anybody looking for a Flawless product
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Is this easy to clean? How flawless is the coverage ? Thanks
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't just answer for a badge..... Is this worth it? How is the coverage? Is it easy enough for everyday use?
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
Is this product all that the TV ads say it is? Flawless coverage? Hides imperfections?
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
Even after a thorough cleaning, this machine will splatter. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution perhaps?
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
Has anyone tried this? I am so interested in it but do t want to waste the money if it's not that good!! Info please 😀