MakeupFace MakeupLuminess Air
Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit

Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit

by Luminess Air

Set Speed Mode Compressor. Apply all of your makeup. from foundation to blush to bronzer. with exact precision to create a flawless, airbrushed look at home. Luminess Premium System With Makeup Starter Kit. 4-Foundations . 1-Blush . 1-Bronzer . 1-Pearlizer . 1-Primer/Moisturizer . Why Luminess Air.

Has anyone tried air brushing? How was your outcome coverage? Was it dry, thick, waterproof? Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit How easy is it to use? I feel like if it’s not applied right I’ll look like a painted clown or as if I had bad spray tan experience. Do you normally have to blend or does it go on flawless? I’m assuming there’s different finishes as well?
Is this system easy to use? I just bought the starter kit but haven’t opened the box yet. How has your makeup turned out and did you eventually get use to incorporating airbrush in to your normal routine compared to your old way of applying makeup?
Start your review of Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit!
Rachel M.
Mountain Home, AR
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Rachel M.
LUMINESSAIR A BUST! For years I've always wanted to try this great luminess air makeup airbrush kit! Let me start by saying in all my threads I've only wrote one negative review, but this makes #2! Even if it was only 19.95 it would be a waste of money! 1st off, BOTH colors they sent me were WAY too yellow even tho I went thru their questionnaire and picked colors WITHOUT yellow undertines! 2nd their makeup is WAY expensive and ran horrible so, I went on to trusty #amazon and bought a lighter color from #belloccio which was MUCH better quality and a better color match and didn't run at all.!Still yet, if you are looking for a full coverage foundation my ol trusty #covergirl with #olay #simply ageless is still my go to and #1!!Now on the commercials AND in the booklet they recommend 3-4 drops of makeup ONLY which is a downright lie unless you only want to cover 1/2 a cheek!! You will use MUCH MUCH MORE of their foundation then any other I've ever used!Plus it is MUCH MORE time consuming as well, in the time it takes me to cover my entire face with the luminess air brush I can use primer,concealer, simply ageless foundation, setting powder, and setting spray and I bet still have time left over! Also, to clean the airbrush they recommend using the luminess airbrush cleaner which isn't even included in your starter kit☹ All in all, looks like its something that will probably mostly just be useful for using one of my pink #glossybox for storage!Now I see why so many are brand new or almost and up for sale on nercari!My recommendation, don't waste the money! Def not worth even half a star!
Stephanie A.
Visalia, CA
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Stephanie A.
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Stephanie A.
I think every makeup wearing, late night watching girl/woman that when they saw the infomercial for Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit has instantly wanted it myself included after 5 years I finally did it and it was so worth it. It seem like a little much but its really worth it. But with all good product there are some cons one being if you don't use the foundation everyday the foundation separates and it becomes oily and you have to shake it and it doesn't really mix back together and I wish it came with extra needles although they say that you only have to change it every 6 months sometimes it gets clogged in there just not the same Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit
Oohthatchickcute H.
Harvey, LA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Luminess Air Pink & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit it's only 4 because it took me a time or 2 to figure my right shade but once I mixed and found it. This has definitely become one of my daily routines. It used to me mascara and eyeliner and now I can do it all just as quickly. The only downside for me is having to take it apart and clean it but its worth for the perfect finish every time..
Sara T.
Kenner, LA
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Sara T.
I went into this thinking it's too good to be true, I was completely wrong. This is the smoothest foundation I've put on people's face from the age of 15 to 60. You don't even notice that you've got foundation on. I would say please watch the CD. You can easily make it go on so thick that it looks horrible. I still use all kinds odd different foundations because I love doing it myself. If your pressed for time break this out. I was done in 15 mins that's foundation, bronzer and highlighter. I find myself using it more and more to get the extra few minutes of sleep that I can. This is a must have for everyone
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,271 reviews
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This luminess Air premium is Real good quality and it’s so nice makes your face so shiny easy to apply so soft and natural my husband bought me this kit And I am so in love with it already
Chloee D.
Ashland, OH
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Chloee D.
I got the luminess as a Christmas gift so far I love it ,it sprays foundation on evenly and is very easy to use their are so many different uses you can get out of it I highly recommend it
Bethany V.
Covington, LA
I’m continually amazed at how easy this is to use. It goes on like a dream and the customer service is so good.
Brenda M.
Riverdale, CA
I just bought this product a couple of months ago I have been wanting this forever and finally was able to purchase it and I really love using it took me a few times of getting the hang of how to use it I’m not the person that likes to put on makeup but with this I now put makeup on everyday. I tried my old makeup and putting it on to see if I could see the difference boy could I. It takes maybe at the longest to spray my makeup on with Luminess airbrush 20 minutes that’s foundation setting powder blush curling my lashes eyeliner mascara finishing spray done. Other way 30 minutes primer concealer blend the concealer foundation blend in the foundation powder blush curl eyelashes eyeliner mascara setting spray done and by now it’s all ready starting to sweat off not to mention it feels very heavy
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
Loving it always love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Jasonandterri C.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love Luminess! I had always seen the commercial, and wanted to try it so finally I did! It was a little tricky, getting the hang of it, but after a couple min. you're good to go! It really does cover everything, and makes your skin look flawless. It takes the same amount of time, if not less to apply foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alison S.