Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit

by Luminess Air

Set Speed Mode Compressor. Apply all of your makeup. from foundation to blush to bronzer. with exact precision to create a flawless, airbrushed look at home. Luminess Premium System With Makeup Starter Kit. 4-Foundations . 1-Blush . 1-Bronzer . 1-Pearlizer . 1-Primer/Moisturizer . Why Luminess Air.

I have just started to use the air brush system and is it normal to look really dry on your face even after using the moisturizer?
I want this so badly... So its embarrassing but i have a bit of blonde peach fuzz on my face. I refuse to wax or pluck for shave in fear it will grow black and it would be so time consuming to keep removing it. So my question is.. Would this airbrush makeup set on top of my peach fuzz???
Is this system easy to use? And does the foundation cover well but still look natural?
Start your review of Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit!
Everything came nicely packaged and quickly. I tried the system with the blush and highlighter. Overall it felt light and like I didnt have anything on but it definitely accented my pores and even with moisturizer still felt dry. It is also hard to get full coverage with it. It is good for quick days where you dont want to go full glam or if you prefer a light to medium coverage. I probably wont buy more makeup for the system myself.
I also did a review on this air brush foundation, I didn't like the dry matte look it gave me. I tried mixing colors and it was just not for me. I think it's better for someone that has a bad scar or acne. I returned the unit personally not for me to heavy.
Kenner, LA
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Sara T.
I went into this thinking it's too good to be true, I was completely wrong. This is the smoothest foundation I've put on people's face from the age of 15 to 60. You don't even notice that you've got foundation on. I would say please watch the CD. You can easily make it go on so thick that it looks horrible. I still use all kinds odd different foundations because I love doing it myself. If your pressed for time break this out. I was done in 15 mins that's foundation, bronzer and highlighter. I find myself using it more and more to get the extra few minutes of sleep that I can. This is a must have for everyone
Fairmont, WV
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Theresa J.
I love my new Generation Luminess Air rose gold 3 speed machine. I upgraded from my first machine. I love it. The difference is tremendously fantastic. Apply foundation is so much smoother and easy. Point positioning for eyeshadow , eyebrows , highlighting, applying blush and contouring is amazing. The new generation of foundation is fantastic. The skill foundation system is absolutely fantastic and leaves my skin looking beautiful. So glad I upgraded my system. You must try it. Every serious makeup junkies must have this as a part of their collection. Follow me on instagram @sunsethoney55 Theresa Johnson
Sedro Woolley, WA
This system I so amazing. The makeup is airbrushed onto your skin to hide all the imperfections. The look is so different from bottle or pump foundations. Luminess foundation feels like it is not even there. The coverage is so beautiful. It is buildable from light to full coverage. I loved it so much I have bought numerous systems for relatives as gifts.
Fitchburg, WI
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Erin B.
I had very low expectations for this. I keep to BB creams and hate heavy foundation. I was gifted this. I used it and it was amazing on my skin. It left me looking air brushed. I also feel as if I'm not wearing makeup. It takes some time to get used to. Once you do it's amazing. I will be purchasing more colors to my kit, I am also a MUA.
Airway Hgts, WA
(Note: I did not pay for the machine or makeup was sent to me for review via a distributor in town.) I may be a bit harsh due to the fact I usually use professional airbrush machines, not at home units. But here we go. I really found it awkward that you cannot set your PSI, granted with this type of makeup your really don't need much airflow but I am used to setting all my own so it was a tad frustrating not being able to do so. The machine itself isn't great but not that bad I however hated the air-tube that came with it but my preference is braided cords. I seemed to break the poor thing, it over heated twice and I was only through 2 makeup applications on friends. And its not like I am slow I can pop out a full bridal including neck and shoulders airbrush in 15-20 mins, which I might of had a bad machine or something. I was not a fan of the gun at all, sticky trigger that I couldn't even resolve by oiling. I don't think this machine would ever work for me when I am doing events but I guess home use once a day wouldn't kill it. As for the makeup itself, it was of decent quality. I don't like the price point on it. It sprays well, I didn't get any spluttering till the machine over heated. I have to say I have had way better airbrush makeup, but its not the worst. I also don't like the foundation choices defiantly not enough for me to work on the variety of skin tones I do, specially with the makeups undertones. I would have to say if your looking for a at home unit, there are better products for the same price.
Visalia , CA
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Stephanie A.
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Stephanie A.
I think every makeup wearing, late night watching girl/woman that when they saw the infomercial for Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit has instantly wanted it myself included after 5 years I finally did it and it was so worth it. It seem like a little much but its really worth it. But with all good product there are some cons one being if you don't use the foundation everyday the foundation separates and it becomes oily and you have to shake it and it doesn't really mix back together and I wish it came with extra needles although they say that you only have to change it every 6 months sometimes it gets clogged in there just not the same Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit
Plano, TX
My whole world changed when I finally broke down and bought my starter kit! My make up routine has become so much quicker than I imagined. It is not sticky or dull. I have since bought multiple products to use in addition to the foundation. None of the products have been disappointing.
Adairsville, GA
Luminess Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics Starter Kit uploaded by Misty C.
This is the best product I've used for makeup application it really does give an airbrushed look I highly recommend this it really only takes a few drops each time... Amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...