Effortlessly achieve professional quality results at home with the Legend from Luminess Air, a compact, age-defying airbrush cosmetics system. The Legend has a whisper-quiet motor, continuous airflow and a patented stylus that delivers a micro-fine mist of tiny pixels, transforming your skin from lackluster to luminous. The Legend effortlessly eliminates wrinkles, evens skin tone and smooths texture for a youthful, flawless finish that looks and feels as natural as bare skin. Luminess Air Airbrush Foundations deliver high-impact pigments in feather-light, buildable formulas that allow your skin to breathe. With just one airbrush application, fine lines blur, imperfections disappear and pores are minimized, letting your natural luminosity shine through.

Has anyone tried the airbrush foundation? If so what do you think about it? [user:itsisraas] or [user:miss_tmatem] have you tried this foundation?Luminess Air Pink & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit
Ok... HELLO to whoever answers this for me... For the ones that has sensitive skin use this and couldn't use it, cause of irritation? Also...Is it worth the money, the actual system? I have been having my eye on this system for me to own myself. I don't know what brand my MUA uses on me during photoshoots. I hope this is as good as the system she has. The brand she uses for foundation works good with my skin. I'll have to ask her what she uses on me. It's hard to find something that works good without causing me some type of irritation. I really want to buy one for myself, to have for everyday use. So if someone can answer for this brand that would b awesome! Thanks!
Start your review of Luminess Air Pink & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit!
Cheswick, PA
Review for: Fair
First of all "you won't get it in your eyes!" Wrong I've been blinded on more than 1 occasion. It can do okay but there is always spots with too much and to little! I like the foundation, the machine though is cheap! The price point is high so the machine should reflect that! I went ahead and bought a nice one from a hobby shop and actually never go blind now! My advice is to go with a high end makeup artest one and you'll be happier!
Columbus, OH
At first I loved this machine, the makeup was light and easy to apply and use machine itself. However it DOES NOT cover up red spots unless you cake your entire face. The foundation bottles crack and ultimately leak if you twist lid a hair too much and the machine clogs quite often. Personally there are some improvements to be made before I try this again.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair
The good- you can get anything for a light cover to a full coverage from this product. It takes a few times to get the hang of using it and putting the right pressure on the trigger to get this right spray mist. Once you’ve got it down it’s really fast and simple to use- no more messy hands, brushes to wash or clean up. Love that! You can spray your primer ( I didn’t get that - I use my Lancôme- your cover, highlighter- and blush all with spray) if you’ve for a good hand you can even do your lips and eyes with this little machine- simple and super easy clean up. They do guarantee a color match so if your color you selected doesn’t work they will ship out a new color for free. They offer specials often- wait for a discount email- you will get a lot of them!! The Bad: I didn’t get the “free” mascara they were supposed to send - they sent a card saying they would ship it when it was in stock- that was a couple months ago. They are very aggressive with their auto ship, trying to bill and send a shipment before I even had my make up for 10 days. Shipping takes FOREVER- if you need something right away go with Sephora or another retailer- don’t order your refills through them directly. All in all I’m glad I have this, I can mix several colors for a perfect match as I tan or as I fade. I can create a fake bronze that doesn’t look fake. Do I use this every time I put on make up- nope.. I still love my tried and true base make up in a tube. Old habits die hard. Maybe the more I use it the more I will love it- I don’t know, for now it’s a fun toy that I’m glad I have. But it isn’t my go to make up. It’s something I play with when I want to go out- or have some time and want to see what I can do with it. It does cover tattoos really well!
Burdine, KY
Review for: Fair
I love my Luminess Icon Airbrush system! It’s the easiest and most flawless looking makeup at any age, but especially when you have mature skin and your face is showing signs of aging, it absolutely blurs the fine lines and wrinkles and spreads out instead of building up on your face causing the caking up of makeup which then settles into the fine lines and wrinkles. It gave my face the youthful look of a younger me! There’s nothing better out there and it does require a small learning gap but it’s so simple that you master it quickly and never regret it when you have a flawless youthful appearance
Columbiaville , MI
Luminess Air Pink & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit uploaded by Nina B.
Review for: Fair
Well let’s see here. The foundation is beautiful and the system works when it decides to work. I’m on my second day using its and my machine turns off every 30 seconds or so my eyeshadow palette is falling apart and it’s my first time actually opening it. My blush has decided to go all over the place. Needless to say work on your packaging.
Osceola
I regret buying the Lumin Air Premium Airbrush Cosmetics System Makeup Kit Medium is expensive, the makeup is water base, and is just to much work to apply the drops of makeup in to the airbrush than washed it so it doesn't get plugged, but if you have the time to do your makeup this might work for you, i personally do not recommend it.
Austell, GA
I love this Luminess air system. It makes life so much easier. It takes no time at all to do my make up and makes my skin look good a natural. I love it. Everyone should try Luminess Airbrush system.
Fairmont, WV
Luminess Air Pink & Black Legend Airbrush System with 5 Piece Deluxe Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit uploaded by Theresa J.
I have the new Luminous Air Starter kit and additional products. I love the new silk foundation and the eyeshadow palette 🎨. This is the best makeup I have ever owned. It is so easy to use and you get a beautiful flawless look every time. Perfect for everyone and to use every day.
Review for: Fair
Absolutely love my Luminess air products , goes on light and great coverage. Not to mention helps my sensitive skin
bayamon
Review for: Tan
Love love love this airbrush system it is complete and works great. I had another system that lasted for a month and the customer service was awful or should I say non existent. This is the system you want to buy if you're in the market for a airbrush make up system. I am new to all of this but it is easy. Trust me I need easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
London, KY
10 months ago
Stephanie E. • 2 months ago
I love mine! Been using it for right at a year now. I liked it so much after about 4 months of being a customer I signed up to be a consultant!