BY LUMINESS AIR

• Where can this be found ? Quite interested to test it . 2 Answers
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
This is so fun! I love using this on special occasions or when I want to spice up my look. I have also done my friends makeup with this because they have noticed when I have it on and wanted it too. Such a fun and gorgeous product!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly love these so much ! I love the shine and natural glow that they give to your skin. I always use these when I have a special event going on. They definitely work and I would recommend and re purchase.
Amber S.
Marysville , CA
I love mine. I use it for special occasions. And love the bronzer and foundation. Lots to choose from. Leaves you a nice glow! Very long lasting as well! And build able
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Luminess product is really works give it a try..it is one of my list that works for me hope its will work for u too guys...
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
These make your soon look so Stourbridge's m air brushed and glowey. like you got an amazing spray tan
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
I always wanted to try this but it's SOOO expensive,making it hard for me to afford it.. To buy it
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I love tanning and this is such a great product I usually buy it in the summer
Escential +.
Where can this be found ? Quite interested to test it .