Luminess Air Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation

A flawless foundation offering a long lasting perfect glow and balanced texture, from sheer to full coverage, for all skin types. Oil-free, mineral based, alcohol & preservative free. Luminess air is a water based foundation and is dermatologist tested and recommended, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. The touchless application with the luminess airbrush system applies makeup with a fine mist of air and is ideal for sensitive or acne prone skin. Dermatologists love that the advanced delivery method keeps dirty sponges, brushes and fingers away from skin. This long wearing makeup lasts up to 18 hours and is perfect for everyday...

Is it easy to use?
Are spray foundation good for beginners?
I've been wanting to try this foundation. How do you choose the best color for a person of color that changes several times a year? Where do you start? Contouring, how to choose the lo and highlights?
Start your review of Luminess Air Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation!
Green River
Review for: Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation - F2 Bloom, Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation - UF6 Sun Kissed, Other
I bought the whole system and I like the air brush but it doesn't cover as good as the show it too and you need more. It does make my skin feel good n the air brush takes time to get use too. Overall the coverage is disappointing and the cost is too high but if it was more reasonable and they did miss lead you into how good it covers id still buy it n i will continue to use it just disappointing that you expect the amazing coverage that they brag about n you need a lot more than they say too its not bad its just not what they make it out to be i feel if they were honest and cheaper these would be really popular
Ralph, AL
I absolutely love this foundation, I use the 4 in 1 shade 3 or 4. I got this as a Christmas present for myself. I feel like a model at times using this. I love it.
Jacksonville Beach
I've had my Lumiesse kit for years and  absolutely love it. Initially, yes, you pay for the kit but you get your money back many times over in saving on foundation and other makeup. I used to use everything when I used regular makeup (foundation, blush, powder) but the airbrush foundation is so light, lasts a long time, and 'erases bags, freckles...whatever I want it to..so I just use the foundation now. At first before I learned not to airbrush too close to my face I hated it the first couple times but after learning I love it. I would never pile on all the makeup I used before. I only use touch ups around the eyes now and it looks 100% natural...and I'm 47...looking much younger. Yes, you wait weeks for orders but it clearly states that and if you preplan you don't have to wait. Also, customer service has been very helpful every time I call. I will never go back to other makeup!
Hermiston, OR
This is the best foundation I have ever used! I absolutely love the coverage of the foundation. It is so easy to use, and has no mess compared to the liquid foundation, and the feel is so light. Like you have no makeup on. The best part for me is that at the end of the day I can take it off and it's like the foundation didn't sink into my skin. It all comes off!!! My skin has cleared up immensely since using this. I would recommend this to anyone!
This is absolutely amazing make up i just bought the new system prolly 6 months ago and it feels amazing on my skin doesnt break it out its real nice also the have an entire make up line
Griffin
Review for: Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation - F2 Bloom
I've used all kinds of make up over the years but this is by far the best foundation I've ever used it's light weight. The coverage of lines, puffy eyes, dark circles, redness. And blemishes is like none I've ever used. And it's super easy to use. It's extremely worth the money to invest in this system.
usa
Review for: Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation - F2 Bloom
I bought the kit as a back up to my temptu foundation. I don't like it near as much. I don't think it gives a good enough coverage. This foundation would be good for someone who already has clear skin and doesn't need a extream coverage!
Wow! This is Amazing. I use two shades, one as foundation/concealer and one that is a bit darker to contour. It is an "All-in-one formula" (Primer, moisturizer, concealer and foundation.) I do use the Instant Erase as well as X-Out before I apply this foundation for a flawless face. I am still getting used to airbrushing, but I am loving how long this wears. 8+ hours with minimal powder touch ups (due to slight shine). I have very dry and sensitive skin and this works really well for me! Can't wait to master the airbrushing technique.
port townsend, WA
Review for: Luminess Ultra Airbrush Foundation - F2 Bloom
I use shade 2 and shade 3. i blend them as needed according to my skin shade at that moment. I am amazed at what this makeup system does. the dept of how much coverage you want is totally in your control. it covers everything. you only need a few drops and a bottle will last you an extremely long time. you save money too. only needing a few drops for each application.
Dallas, TX
Saw this on TV & ordered immediately As a model the makeup artists use airbrush foundation all the time so I was pumped! Takes a while to learn but once you get used to using it it's awesome!