BY LUMINESS AIR

The luminess heiress beauty system has arrived! This system features a continuous airflow which allows you to use less makeup, is half the size and is 70% quieter! Now you'll be able to achieve a finer airbrush application resulting in the most amazing coverage imaginable!â system includes: 2 - .55 fl oz foundations, 1 - .25 fl oz blush and 1 - .25 fl oz primer. see more...

Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I do still have this product, I just have not used it in awhile but from what I recall my only negative to this is that if you have larger pores it might not be the best for you. Maybe as a recommendation you can used a silicone based primer to help
Mitigate that. Besides that this is a fun product
Linda H.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I have heard of this but have never used one. This seems that it would give great coverage, and I have a few blemishes that I can never seem to cover without looking like my make-up is to thick. I would be very excited to try this product!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS
This looks amazing but is it for sensitive, older skin. I have tried many foundations and they all seem to sit in winkles and make them look deeper. Does this really do all it claims?