BY LUMINESS AIR

The luminess heiress beauty system has arrived! This system features a continuous airflow which allows you to use less makeup, is half the size and is 70% quieter! Now you'll be able to achieve a finer airbrush application resulting in the most amazing coverage imaginable!â system includes: 2 - .55 fl oz foundations, 1 - .25 fl oz blush and 1 - .25 fl oz primer. see more...

jaymie m.
jaymie m.
I absolutely love this airbrush system! I never really used any type of foundation or anything like that, but do use this quite a bit. It's great because you're not using your hands, so oil doesn't get on from your fingers on to your face. And since you aren't using brushes, you're less likely to get premature wrinkles. Airbrush makeup has gained a lot of popularity recently, and I can see why. The only thing is that you have to clean it out every time you use it or else any makeup still in the system will dry and clog it. It may be a little pricey, but I promise you it' worth every penny.
Flavia G.
Flavia G.
HAMDEN, CT
I have bought this through Amazon, I like it a lot but it's not that quick to apply and clean. Can only really use it if you have time in the morning or for a special occasion.
Anita D.
Anita D.
I absolutely love this air brush makeup system, its easy to apply and I like the fact that you can mix two or more foundations to get a particular shade of foundation that is not available on the actual package. Its a bit pricecy but I guess its so because it kind of an high end product. over all I love I will recommend it and I cant wait to have my own.
Bae S.
Bae S.
Would anyone recommend a way to choose foundation and contour colors? I'm looking to purchase but I can't figure out how to select the right colors for me.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Would this be a good system for someone to to use just learning air brushing make up? I have a 15 year old step daughter who wants to get one. I know air brushing systems for tshirt and custom car work. But, at a loss for what would be good for her to use as a starter/learner kit i. This area.