Luminess Air LumAir Heiress Airbrush System - Medium

by Luminess Air

The luminess heiress beauty system has arrived! This system features a continuous airflow which allows you to use less makeup, is half the size and is 70% quieter! Now you'll be able to achieve a finer airbrush application resulting in the most amazing coverage imaginable!â system includes: 2 - .55 fl oz foundations, 1 - .25 fl oz blush and 1 - .25 fl oz primer.

Doce this airbrush any good?
Anyone have any input with this little system.
I am thinking to buy a airbrush but I am not sure is it really work or not can please some one tell me should I buy ??and which one and which foundation ?
Start your review of Luminess Air LumAir Heiress Airbrush System - Medium!
Burdine, KY
I love my Luminess airbrush system I got mine in Rose Gold and it’s beautiful having mature skin was really starting to be a challenge to blur the fine lines and wrinkles, I actually looked younger without applying makeup it just settled into the fine lines no matter what I tried. A friend told me how hers helped blur the lines with a flawless finish I decided it would be my final attempt and I was so shocked it delivered above and beyond!! There is a learning curve but it just takes a few try’s to get it down, the more you use it the more it becomes second nature just like traditional Application I am in love with how much younger it makes me look!!💕🙌🏼❤️👸
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I do still have this product, I just have not used it in awhile but from what I recall my only negative to this is that if you have larger pores it might not be the best for you. Maybe as a recommendation you can used a silicone based primer to help Mitigate that. Besides that this is a fun product
Athens, GA
I absolutely love this airbrush system! I never really used any type of foundation or anything like that, but do use this quite a bit. It's great because you're not using your hands, so oil doesn't get on from your fingers on to your face. And since you aren't using brushes, you're less likely to get premature wrinkles. Airbrush makeup has gained a lot of popularity recently, and I can see why. The only thing is that you have to clean it out every time you use it or else any makeup still in the system will dry and clog it. It may be a little pricey, but I promise you it' worth every penny.
Upper Darby, PA
I absolutely love this air brush makeup system, its easy to apply and I like the fact that you can mix two or more foundations to get a particular shade of foundation that is not available on the actual package. Its a bit pricecy but I guess its so because it kind of an high end product. over all I love I will recommend it and I cant wait to have my own.
Jamaica, NY
I got this airbrush system after watching the TV commercial. I called the number and purchased it over the phone. It's quite pricey for a foundation applicator but it's one of the cheapest airbrush system out there. I would not buy it over because I really don't see any difference, it's gets dirty, harbor germs and difficult to clean.
Is simply the best makeup on the market! I am a total novice when it comes to makeup, and even I can't screw it up. My skin always looks FLAWLESS. I get so many compliments every time I'm wearing it. It takes literally seconds to apply, and lasts all day, even when I'm working up a sweat. I honestly think it even improves my skin blemishes when I wear it consistently. I highly recommend this seller, and definitely this product, for anyone who wants to look put together all day long with little to no effort.
HAMDEN, CT
I have bought this through Amazon, I like it a lot but it's not that quick to apply and clean. Can only really use it if you have time in the morning or for a special occasion.
Cartwright, OK
I have heard of this but have never used one. This seems that it would give great coverage, and I have a few blemishes that I can never seem to cover without looking like my make-up is to thick. I would be very excited to try this product!
Barstow, CA
Easier then using a sponge or a face brush looks better then the other face make up all u gotta do is push a button and it sprays on
Ask a question to the Influenster community...