BY LUMINESS AIR

Set Speed Mode Compressor. Apply all of your makeup from foundation to blush to bronzer with exact precision to create a flawless, airbrushed look at home. Luminess Heiress System With Makeup Starter Kit Does not cake like conventional makeup. Minimizes the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Restores the look of radiant, young skin. Weightless makeup that never looks fake. Blends with your skin for a seamless color match. Trusted by dermatologists because it eliminates the cross-contamination that makeup brushes and sponges can cause. Luminess Heiress System with Makeup Starter Kit Available in 5-different shade groups. see more...

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I love my Luminess airbrush system I got mine in Rose Gold and it’s beautiful having mature skin was really starting to be a challenge to blur the fine lines and wrinkles, I actually looked younger without applying makeup it just settled into the fine lines no matter what I tried. A friend told me how hers helped blur the lines with a flawless finish I decided it would be my final attempt and I was so shocked it delivered above and beyond!! There is a learning curve but it just takes a few try’s to get it down, the more you use it the more it becomes second nature just like traditional Application I am in love with how much younger it makes me look!!💕🙌🏼❤️👸
sade E.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got this airbrush system after watching the TV commercial. I called the number and purchased it over the phone. It's quite pricey for a foundation applicator but it's one of the cheapest airbrush system out there. I would not buy it over because I really don't see any difference, it's gets dirty, harbor germs and difficult to clean.
Maria V.
Is simply the best makeup on the market! I am a total novice when it comes to makeup, and even I can't screw it up. My skin always looks FLAWLESS. I get so many compliments every time I'm wearing it. It takes literally seconds to apply, and lasts all day, even when I'm working up a sweat. I honestly think it even improves my skin blemishes when I wear it consistently. I highly recommend this seller, and definitely this product, for anyone who wants to look put together all day long with little to no effort.
Gabrina T.
Barstow, CA
Easier then using a sponge or a face brush looks better then the other face make up all u gotta do is push a button and it sprays on