Luminess Air Brightening Glow, Standard, 0.55 Fluid Ounce

by Luminess Air

This highlighter creates a radiant prismatic glow to accentuate the cheekbones, bridge of nose, and chin. It can also be used as an all over skin brightener for dull, lack-luster skin.

I love the airbrush system and the traditional makeup they have come out with why don’t we have more Luminess Cosmetics to review???
I have dry skin so will this make my face glowing and healthy looking? That's what I need in my life
Does this make you look glowy foreal?
Start your review of Luminess Air Brightening Glow, Standard, 0.55 Fluid Ounce!
Burdine, KY
Luminess Air Brightening Glow, Standard, 0.55 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Vanessa J.
Review for: STD
This Brightening Glow is amazing sprayed lightly over your finished look! It gives a great subtle glow or for a more enhanced glow you can easily layer it, that’s one of the things I love about this product you can layer everything but it never looks cakey or heavy! I’m pretty sure I’ve found the makeup I’ll use from now on I will have this brands products they are so amazing 😉 I have no ideal how more people aren’t trying this!
Roswell, GA
Review for: STD
I use my Luminess airbrush foundation everyday, but before putting on my foundation I reach for the Brightening glow first. I find that when I put the Brightening glow on first I get a more natural glow. Over my foundation it's a little to bright. Never feels sticky and drys quickly.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: STD
Love it love it ! does everything it's meant to do , price is affordable,you won't regret buying because it's brightness is amazing not to much but just the right amount!
Review for: STD
My mother in law uses this product and she is in her up 50s and has flawless looking skin! I love it on my skin as well!
Camden , NJ
Review for: STD
The best from luminess air...youthful glow. Love my machine and the great results. ..
Five Points, AL
Really like this product it helps so much and makes your face look so gorgeous
Really like this product it helps so much and makes your face look so gorgeous
Review for: STD
Great product !! Gives awesome coverage. No greasy feeling. Reasonably priced.
Great product !! Gives awesome coverage. No greasy feeling. Reasonably priced.
Oh
Review for: STD
I have heard nothing but great reviews on this stuff. Cannot wait to try it!
I have heard nothing but great reviews on this stuff. Cannot wait to try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...