Beauty is in the air with Luminess Air's basic airbrush system. Reveal skins natural beauty with our dermatologist tested and recommended airbrush system that helps eliminate cross contamination resulting in healthier looking skin. This revolutionary...

How full coverage is this item ?
Is the foundation full coverage or buildable?
Has anyone tried Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound or any other airbrush system? I saw an infomercial and was wondering if it’s too good to be true! Does it make a natural look or is it more greasy? Let me know! Thanks!
Start your review of Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound!
How would you rate this product?
Got this as a christmas gift from my mother in law and let me say i was skeptical at first because of never tried spray makeup.. it took me a few tries but BABY once i got my skin tone right and my stroke pattern going i was looking like a top model lol. although i didnt pay for mine i would recommend this product it is worth the money and time!
Blanchard , OK
Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound uploaded by Amber T.
I just recently purchased this system and it is a HUGE game changer! Goes on absolutely flawless and lasts all day. You can do minimal or maximum coverage depending on your preference and the colors are adaptable if you get darker in the summer. You just change up your mixture. So easy and SO WORTH IT!! Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound
Moscow , OH
I love this foundation and the way it makes your skin look. It’s water based and really good for your skin. I would definitely improve the way you have to always change stylus which means more money. I would recommend if you have the moneys for the upkeep of the machine if you do not don’t get it!
Merriam, KS
I wasn't super impressed with it. No matter what, I couldn't get the color to match. Even so the cover wasn't enough. I enjoy full cover and this kit doesnt really cut it. I love my regular foundation better
Flawless beauty anyway you want it. Easy, fast, perfect makeup application every time. Lots of very easily accessible help along the way if needed. Tons of easy to follow step by step instructional videos and other useful tools.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this make up set.: I’ve thrown out all my other. Only use Luminess Thanks to a truly amazing product Lasts all day
bucheon south Korea
Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound uploaded by Alexandria B.
I really like this product, but it is QUITE pricey. I might not have ever bought it for myself but I recieved it as a birthday present. Its meant as an investment for professionals I'd think. At least that way you can make your money back. The makeup applies light and naturally. My big complaint is that you can't be a sweaty person or even have over reactive tearducts (I have both) because it'll bring the makeup right off before it dries. This means I had to play with it a bit with a fan before I could apply it. However I'm really happy with it. It has buildable coverage and it blends well. I also like that the blush is minimalistic. Definitely a good makeup tool for weddings or formal events for a natural enhanced look
taza maroc
This is the best product ever !! Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and facebook page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .my email : [email protected]
Plovdiv
Luminess Air Basic Airbrush System with Deluxe Silk 4-in-1 Airbrush Foundation & Cosmetic Starter Kit, Tan, 2.50 Pound uploaded by iiamvivian
I really like this product!!!It makes my skin really soft and shinny 😍😍 I recommend it😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Melissa M. • a year ago
Absolutely I have an a luminous air kit and let me tell you the coverage is just remarkable that and the fact I don’t have to reapply make up all day is amazing.And the make up is not so heavy so I felt like I was hardly wearing anything