Luminess Air Airbrush Tanning System

by Luminess Air

Luminess Tan&Trade; System Includes Everything You&Rsquo;Ll Need To Get A Perfect Year Round Tan! Whether You&Rsquo;Re Looking For A Light Healthy Golden Glow Or A Deep Dark Velvety Tan, Our Complete Spa-Quality Tanning Airbrush System Is The Leading Way To Get That Professional Salon Flawless Tan Now At Home.

Is it simple enough for a beginner to use ?
HaaS anyone tried this and loved it??
How come people review who do not own this???? We need reviews of the item!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz if you own this what do you think about it?? Is it easy to do, can you do it yourself or need help??
Start your review of Luminess Air Airbrush Tanning System!
Jan H.
Dewey, OK
As an Esthetician, I love the concept of Luminess & have always been impressed with your product. I would love to one day own the airbrush (machine) for makeup & tanning, not just for the clients, but for myself, for the less we handle our faces, the less wrinkles we will have one day.
Kristien B.
i bought the luminess airbrush tanning system a month ago and i must say i was really happy with the beautiful and natural tanning color. it has one medium color bottle and one deep tan color. each bottle has 45 ml tanning solution.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is the absolute best tanning kit for individual at home use or for professionals on the go. All To order please go to www luminessairess com/Trawick feel free to contact me with any questions about any of our products my info is on my site just add the dots or if you'd like to sign up to become an Airess and sell Luminess yourself I can get you started through the enroll now link on my website! Get in on the ground floor!!!! The cosmetics are all natural and long lasting the tan lasts 14 days!
Kassidy K.
Its quite expensive but worth it. You get a good fake tan but it doesn't look fake. It looks good for being a self-home- tanner.
Kristina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Pricey, but worth it if you are paying someone or going to a tanning place to get it done. You will get your moneys' worth!
Emma M.
Johnson City, TN
Im sure this works great, but why is it in the outdoor section? ehhh, if i were to get a spray tan, i would want to go to a place where people know what they are doing, i don't trust myself
Darlene S.
I don't own one myself. ..but I do have a friend who do have it, she used it on me and wow...I cant afford to buy one foe myself but plan to have one in the future.
Tiffany S.
I love spray tanning. I wish I had one of these myself, but they are a bit pricey.