BY LUMINESS AIR

This Is The Amazing Pre-Step Before Applying Airbrush Cosmetics Or Use Any Time For A Refreshing Moisturizing Step. Great Before Bed For A Night Time Enhancer For Skin Filled With Rich Botanical Antioxidants, Vitamin E And Olive Extracts. This Moisturizer Is Water Based And Oil-Free And Perfect For Use Everyday. see more...

Bae S.
Bae S.
I got the .25oz in my kit. They say a little bit goes a long way, they're right but I usually run out of the smaller bottle before I am out of foundation. It leaves me feeling like my face and neck is moisturized. I put it on my neck because I usually end up with a little bit of foundation to blend in with my face.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I like to have a good primer to use before I put on my make up it seems really moisturizing and helps the makeup look flawless I really have liked this system sense I have got this system I just wish the makeup was easier to find besides ordering it online cause I do enjoy it and will continue to use it even though I try a little bit of everything.