Luminess Air Airbrush Concealer

by Luminess Air

Change the way you put on cosmetics forever with our innovative cosmetics from Luminess Air. Introducting the first ever blemish and under eye concealer designed to work with the space age requirements of airbrush cosmetics. Technologically engineered to fill, conceal and hold its own for crease-free, silky, long lasting coverage. Available in five shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminess Air Airbrush Concealer!
Burdine, KY
Luminess Air Airbrush Concealer uploaded by Vanessa J.
I purchased this product but it wasn’t $30 dollars, If I’m not mistaken I paid $12 something I purchased C1 and C2 I mix them and It makes the perfect shade concealer for me, there’s also times I use them separate. Luminess Cosmetics has really reformulated a lot of their products and I’ve been extremely pleased with everything I’ve received from them! They have some of the most high end products at a reasonable price! I love that they are also adding new products everyday! They will always have the air brush system but they are now adding a traditional line as well, so they truly have something for everyone!