Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesLuminara
Unscented Flameless Candle Color: Ivory, Size: 9" H x 35" W x 35" D

Luminara Unscented Flameless Candle Color: Ivory, Size: 9" H x 3.5" W x 3.5" D

by Luminara

Warm welcome. Add the believable beauty of realistic candlelight to your home decor with these battery-operated wax pillar candles. A safe and easy alternative to real candles, they eliminate the hassles of an open flame. You don't even need to rememb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luminara Unscented Flameless Candle Color: Ivory, Size: 9" H x 3.5" W x 3.5" D!
John  O.
North Haven, CT
Luminara Unscented Flameless Candle Color: Ivory, Size: 9" H x 3.5" W x 3.5" D uploaded by John  O.
I am such a huge fan of Illumina flameless candles. I have about 15 of them & love it will it comes with a remote and a timer. I highly recommend it to everyone they can be expensive but you can buy them on the QVC website or eBay or I believe Amazon. Also here’s a little trivia these candles started at Disney World/Disneyland they were created for the haunted mansion so this is the exact same candles and technology used in the ride the haunted mansion. Everybody who has come to my home has thought they were real candles that’s how amazing they are. You don’t have to worry about your pet knocking it over and causing a fire or you don’t have to worry about your child burning themselves and a real flame peer it they also come in many colours I prefer that every or the white. Hope this helps if you’re looking to buy the luminara  candles
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,149 reviews
I love Luminara candles! They are high quality and beautifully made. I like the scented too because they smell so pretty! These have a timer which is great because it saves on batteries. It’s just enough ambiance and accent lighting to make your space feel warm and cozy. These look great in the bathroom too where you wouldn’t typically put a real candle especially if you have kids or pets. These are not inexpensive but they are very good quality!

Looking for your answer?