BY LUMIFY REDNESS #10 in Eye Drops & Washes

LUMIFY™ is a NEW redness reliever eye drop with a unique formulation that reduces redness to help your eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more naturally radiant. Just one drop starts working in a minute and lasts up to 8 hours. Developed by eye doctors, LUMIFY™ eye drops are FDA-approved, free of bleach or dye, and have a reduced risk of potential side effects common to redness relievers.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

• Adults and children 5 years of age and over:
    • Instill 1 drop in the affected eye(s) every 6-8 hours
    • Do not use more than 4 times daily
    • Remove contact lenses before use
      • Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
    • If using other ophthalmic products (eye drops) while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product
    • To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
    • Replace cap after each use
  • Children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor

• Didnthis work as good or better for anyone else?1 Answers
  • Does anyone if this will help with watery eyes?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it work with dry eyes?1 Answers
Brooke G.
Rio Rancho , NM
I received the Lumify redness relived complimentary from influenster in exchange for my honest review. This product is a really good redness reliever. I feel it took just a few minutes to actually notice the redness gone. Also my only thing I don’t like about it is the wait 10 minutes to put contacts on or I can’t have my contacts in while putting the drops in my eye. If you don’t a film gets on them and it’s annoying. I wasn’t able to use them with my contacts on for that reason because I don’t want to be taking them out in the middle of the day. I’m as blind as a bat and it would be so inconvenient. Other then that if you are not a contact wearer and are looking for a good eye drop this one works really well. Price is a little on the high side though. I personally won’t purchase this product but that doesn’t mean it did not work just not a fan.
JMarie D.
Saint Louis, MO
Received this complimentary Lumify redness reliever eye drops from Influenster to review and let me tell you this is a great product that actually works 💯 I’m a student so I spend a lot of time on the computer and it can have my eyes red and puffy from sleep deprivation lol but this cleared it up immediately with only one drop. I normally have dry eyes as well and this product feels like it soothes my eyes so I’m grateful for that.
Marbella E.
Porterville , CA
This was my first time trying these redness drops and they work so good! Like instantly I really recommend them and meet my expectations I received them from influenster for testing purposes and completely free #LUMIFYDROPS #WhiterEyesByLumify #Complimentary #Contest and tag LUMIFYDROPS
Kellie W.
I received LUMIFY™ Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.25 fl oz drops last week. They made my eyes feel AMAZING! I'm a regular contact wearer, and sometimes my eyes get a bit dry and irritated. I tried these drops after a long day in contacts and, while the whitening boost was lovely, they made my eyes feel so refreshed! No stinging or further irritation, relief was almost immediate. While a little pricey for eye drops, I think they're definitely worth it.
#freeforreview #igotitfree
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
My eyes are often red or have little lines running through them. I'd constantly look at bright white Instagram eyes and wonder why mine never looked like that. I'd try visine redness relief, allergy versions, higher end versions, homeopathic version, nothing worked too well. I saw these on influenstes's site and read some reviews so I figured I'd pick some up and give them a go. My eyes were instantly bright white, more so than they've ever been naturally, on top of banishing redness and lines. Sure they are pricier and the bottle is small, but I view them as a cosmetic item and I'm fine with it, b/c no other product rids the redness and lines and also gives my eyes such a bright appearance and whitens the whites of my eyes. New staple for me!
Erin L.
Coraopolis, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this product for free in return for an honest review. I think this product has great potential. I’ve only tried it once and it worked really really well. My eyes are definitely not as white/clear as they should be and this product definitely helps that. However, the results lasted for maybe an hour tops. I was slightly disappointed with that.
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
I used this product several days and I have to confess that I almost review it at the beginning but I decided to wait like I always do to have a better opinion. And I am glad I did it, because I loved the results but, after the effect my eyes were much more red than before. It lasted 1 day. I think its to pricey. I have used another brands and they are similar overall. If you are looking for an instant result it's fine but probably you will need to keep using them. I received a complimentary sample from influenster's
Mspin91 S.
Brooklyn, NY
Man oh man do these things work. In about 1-2 minutes the whites of my eyes are significantly whiter. It’s a way different effect than traditional red eye drops. Much more pronounced and without any cooling sensation. However, the effect doesn’t last all day. Maybe 2-3 hours. Still worth it for me.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
The only small issue is that it takes a while to work. But the bright side is that you dont have bounce back redness. The best part is the fact there is no cooling watery feeling at all. So there is no startling jerk and it makes it great for children. It also does not run down the face at all as it is not watery and makes it ideal for when you are applying or have applied makeup.
Awilda G.
Coram, NY
I used my eye drops first thing the morning to see how my eyes would look. And OMG my eyes are so white and brighter than they normally are. I look well rested and refreshed!!!! I absolutely love these drops ☺️
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
So i received this for review but i have not tried it yet. For those who have tried, does it sting? I use rotto and i actually do love that little bit of sting.
Catherine K.
Raleigh, NC
Do these really work as good as they claim to?LUMIFY™ Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.25 fl oz
Yasmine M.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone if this will help with watery eyes?
Krea D.
Covina
Does anybody know where I can get these for cheaper Seen them in the October beauty box from target but now they’re all sold out! HELP?!?!
Kisha H.
Goodyear, AZ
Didnthis work as good or better for anyone else?