BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLumiere
Anti-Wrinkle/ AM/PM Moisturizer

Lumiere Anti-Wrinkle/ AM/PM Moisturizer

by Lumiere

BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION – A deeply-penetrating, age-defying spa-quality moisturizer, Lumiere Age Defying Moisturizer helps boost your natural collagen production and hydrate your pores with essential peptides. HEALTHY, RADIANT SKIN – Designed to help create smoother, softer, more toned skin, use our age-defying serum daily to clarify and brighten your skin and say goodbye to wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots. AGE-DEFYING ANTIOXIDANTS – Our Age Defying Moisturizer works by repairing skin damage due to harmful UV rays and dangerous free radicals. SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Whether you suffer from dry, oily or combination skin, our premium formula heals, nourishes and fortifies your skin with natural ingredients you can trust. Say goodbye to wrinkles and hello to healthy skin!

AGE-DEFYING ANTIOXIDANTS – Our ageless moisturizer works by repairing skin damage due to harmful UV rays and dangerous free radicals and is safe for all skin types. Whether you suffer from dry, oily or combination skin, our premium formula heals, nourishes and fortifies your skin with natural ingredients you can trust. Say goodbye to wrinkles and hello to healthy skin!; NURTURE WITH ADVANCED PEPTIDES - Lumiere sets the standard for moisturizers with peptides by scouring the world for the most advanced ingredients clinically tested to keep your eyes looking firm and young.; NIX THE GREASE - No one wants to feel like they've just dipped their face in a vat of grease when they put on their daily skincare regimen We took great care with our to ensure you won't get that greasy feeling upon application. Only deeply hydrate soft smooth skin to the touch.; QUALITY COUNTS - Made in the good old USA. With our widely sourced ingredients and cutting-edge manufacturing process, you can be assured that each bottle of Lumiere will firm, lift, and tighten this often overlooked area.; * LOVE IT GUARANTEED - If you're not 100% thrilled with your Lumiere simply call us within 60 days for a full refund. Give love to your eyes- order a bottle of our pristinelyLumiere Moisturizer today and change your life!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lumiere Anti-Wrinkle/ AM/PM Moisturizer!
Christine L.
Kansas City, MO
Lumiere Anti-Wrinkle/ AM/PM Moisturizer uploaded by Christine L.
I started using this on the recommendation of my dermatologist. Keeping my face healthy, clear, and fresh is a pivotal part of my job, and I was concerned about fine lines and wrinkles developing as I age. So far, I think that this product is awesome. I've seen a reduction in puffiness, but also a lot more suppleness in the skin around my eyes. When I apply eyeshadow, I've noticed that my eyes seem firmer as well. The picture on the left is before Lumiere and the right is roughly two months after using this product once (and occasionally twice) a day. Both pictures have no make-up, in the same room, with the same lighting. See the difference for yourself!
Stacey H.
It wasn’t until I turned 40 that I had to start using anti-aging aids and so my doctor recommended Lumiere firm illuminating cream. The bottle is 2.6 fluid ounces for $92 which I thought was a little high seeing as that 2.6 fluid ounces is supposed to last you for a year using it twice a day around your eyes. So far I feel like the product is great and has been working I can tell the difference in the amount of crows feet that I have now than when I did months ago. Definitely reduces fine lines and wrinkles and definitely makes me look a lot younger.Neocutis Lumiere illuminating eye cream 0.5oz

Looking for your answer?