This fits your -. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are completely confident that you will love our product. NATURAL AND SAFE - We use essential oils with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to safely remove shoe odor. ELIMINATES ODOR - The essential oils we use kill odor causing bacteria and fungi to help prevent athlete’s feet. MAXIMUM STRENGTH - Our product is maximum strength, eliminating the toughest odors. MADE IN THE USA - Proudly Manufactured in the United States .

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are completely confident that you will love our product.; NATURAL AND SAFE - We use essential oils with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to safely remove shoe odor.; ELIMINATES ODOR - The essential oils we use kill odor causing bacteria and fungi to help prevent athlete’s feet.; MAXIMUM STRENGTH - Our product is maximum strength, eliminating the toughest odors.; MADE IN THE USA - Proudly Manufactured in the United States

Does this product remove tough odors from shoes that are more than a year old?
Start your review of Lumi Outdoors Natural Shoe Deodorizer Spray, Foot Odor Eliminator Air Freshener - Organic Lemongrass, Mint, Tea Tree Essential Oils!
Washington, DC
This has saved so many of my sneakers and boots. The scent of this product helps to dispel funky foot odor and it doesn’t leave behind a heavy perfume. It’s a nice fresh clean inside the shoes and I can’t get enough of the product.