BY LUMEX

The DigiOx Finger Pulse Oximeter provides simple, fast, and accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurements. Its lightweight and compact design makes it an ideal solution for home, clinical and EMS settings. Features & Performance: Lightweight, pocket-size solution Provides fast and accurate SpO2 and pulse rate measurements Multiple-directional display  for easy read Large LED color display that is easy to read Adjustable 10 settings for brightness level Simple one button operation Automatic power off function to conserve batteries Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult 1 year warranty Display: Oxygen saturation , Pulse rate and Plethysmogram Multi-directional display so readings can be viewed from any angle Display Range: SpO2: 0% to 100% Pulse Rate: 30 to 235 bpm Accuracy : 70% - 100% 3% Pulse Rate Accuracy: see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my child had problems from a VSD we purchased a pulse/ox to have and it has been great. I have been able to use it on the babies toe to pick up the reading if she is still and the older kiddos when I slip it in their finger. If anyone has a cold I am able to check their oxygen levels quickly and know if I need to take them to the dr. Not only for the babies VSD but also with the kiddos Asthma!
Carolyn M.
Plano, TX
I love this. I have problems with my breathing and my heart and this i small and easy to use to check daily or more often if necessary. It gives your heart rate and oxygen rate. it is also well lit and easy to read.I would definitely recommend to others.
Sydney T.
Taylor, MI
I carry this around to help triage patients at work! It's easy to obtain a pulse and oxygen level! It's easy and great for patient use! When you take it off your finger it turns off! Highly recommended
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
This works great. Measures accurately and quickly. For someone who needs to use this daily, you would love this one. Highly recommend. Very nice quality
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use, just place on my finger and very quickly gives me my pulse and oxygen reading, one I remove my finger its shuts down
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Rains readings are fast and easy to read. I use it at my job and never have a problem
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Quisiera uno para mis nenes 😷😷😷😷sería genial para la salud y botiquín de casa
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the reading accurate???
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Es un producto recomendado? Es necesario o indispensable ??? Saludos
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just how accurate is this? What type of batteries does it use?