BY LUMENE

• Has anyone else used the day and night cream?2 Answers
  • Is this product moisturizing?1 Answers
  • Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?2 Answers
Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Day Cream SPF 15
  • "This is surprisingly nice as both a brightened and moisturizer, as it totally does both without being greasy or shimmery. Plus it has sunscreen which is my everything for under foundation, so it definitely does what it's supposed to and a little bit goes a super long way. Plus, it hasn't irritated or broken out my sensitive skin so it's definitely a win. " in 4 reviews
  • "One of the best moisturizers I've tried along with Dior Hydra Life! Not great for people with oily skin but if you have normal to dry skin this will give you a fab red carpet glow without leaving you looking oily." in 3 reviews
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
This product worked very well for my combo skin. I'm really dry in my T zones and the product was nice and thick and hydrating. It also adds a nice layer of sun protection and smells appealing (not chemical).
Darby S.
I love love love the light citrus scent of this! Im so sensitive to heavy fragrances but I quite like this one and it didn't irritate my skin as far I could tell. It also has an SPF of 15 which is low but better than none like some other day creams! The textures is thick and creamy but goes on light. The vitamin c makes for a brightened skin tone and arctic cloud berry detoxifies, fights the signs of aging,brightens, & protects the skins! I wouldn't use if you have really oily skin or acne because of how heavy it's is but it could be used as an eye cream instead. I like the Lumene brand I find most of there products at CVS, they are a step up from drugstore skincare in my opinion!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product!!! I use the morning cream and the night cream (morning cream has spf). They have been keeping my eyes fresh looking and wrinkle free for years. The smell is amazing and the quality of the product is fantastic. Lumene has amazing products that are definitely worth purchasing.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Finally found my all time favorite day moisturizer! It came in the mail about a week ago and has the absolute best smell ever! It has a strong orange scent to it. Mine is the lumene valo day moisturizer with spf-15. It works on all skin types also!!
Sarah B.
West Hartford , CT
Unimpressed. I usually like Lumene products but this left me wanting more. The smell was ok but it wouldn't absorb into my skin. It felt like it was just moving around on my face. It also left my skin oily. I would not recommend. Ok in a pinch but definitely not for every day use
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
I'm very unimpressed with this product. It's supposed to be a shine control, but my face was even more shiny after using it! The price point isn't that expensive, but it's not that cheap either. My skin felt tacky for hours after using the product, feeling like it never really absorbed into my skin. It also caused me to break out realllyy bad all over. The only good part of this product was it kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely won't be buying again.
Larissa R.
I have only used this once both the day and night cream. It has a lovely fresh scent of oranges and so far so good. I noticed that my skin al had a slight glow after one application. Studies have came out stating that Vitamin C is great for anti aging so I am excited to see the results. I will update you win a new review after continued use.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
I use this everyday under my foundation for a nice hydration as well as a nice dewy glow to my skin. Lumene is the first company in the world, jointed with VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, to introduce stem cell technology derived from Wild Arctic berries into skincare. This allows so many skin benefits; vitamins, antioxidants, essential fatty acids that boost skin regeneration. I love this cream because of the benefits and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I have a review on the Lumene CC Cream on my blog, www.beautypitstop411.Blogspot.com, if anyone is interested about it. I highly recommend these products!
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I just bought this due to a virtual vox I was apart of. I received a two dollar off coupon for this and I am glad I went to purchase it! It's small but packs a lot of product in the little package. It smells soft and nice just how it applies! I like to use it on my eyes because the sensitive cream works wonders there. Plus it does have the SPF and my eyes could always use that! It was a wonderful purchase! Thanks Influenster !
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I've been using this for a while and I honestly LOVE IIIIIT! I am used to a humid weather like Florida's but then I moved to Pennsylvania and it's so dry! So this cream was the ONLY who really moist my skin and for a humid weather it's great too, I'm in Cancun right now having vacay! And it's extremely humid but it works plus it has PSF :) totally work it
Jennifer J.
I've been considering buying this for a while. I have sensitive skin and I am prone to breakouts, especially after having a baby. Will this cream break me out? Does it really brighten?
Lisa R.
Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?
Crystal B.
Has anyone else used the day and night cream?
Tyler S.
Is this product moisturizing?