BY LUMENE

• Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?2 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
I'm very unimpressed with this product. It's supposed to be a shine control, but my face was even more shiny after using it! The price point isn't that expensive, but it's not that cheap either. My skin felt tacky for hours after using the product, feeling like it never really absorbed into my skin. It also caused me to break out realllyy bad all over. The only good part of this product was it kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely won't be buying again.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I just bought this due to a virtual vox I was apart of. I received a two dollar off coupon for this and I am glad I went to purchase it! It's small but packs a lot of product in the little package. It smells soft and nice just how it applies! I like to use it on my eyes because the sensitive cream works wonders there. Plus it does have the SPF and my eyes could always use that! It was a wonderful purchase! Thanks Influenster !
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I've been using this for a while and I honestly LOVE IIIIIT! I am used to a humid weather like Florida's but then I moved to Pennsylvania and it's so dry! So this cream was the ONLY who really moist my skin and for a humid weather it's great too, I'm in Cancun right now having vacay! And it's extremely humid but it works plus it has PSF :) totally work it
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is surprisingly nice as both a brightened and moisturizer, as it totally does both without being greasy or shimmery. Plus it has sunscreen which is my everything for under foundation, so it definitely does what it's supposed to and a little bit goes a super long way. Plus, it hasn't irritated or broken out my sensitive skin so it's definitely a win.
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
I have only used this once both the day and night cream. It has a lovely fresh scent of oranges and so far so good. I noticed that my skin al had a slight glow after one application. Studies have came out stating that Vitamin C is great for anti aging so I am excited to see the results. I will update you win a new review after continued use.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love Lumene. This cream has an amazing scent! It absorbs really quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. It is a little too rich for what I like in a day cream, but in the winter it works well. I would recommend this for dry skin or combination skin. It is on the heavier side as far as day creams go.
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
I've used Lumene products before but this was what I purchased for the Lumene challenge. First off it smells fantastic, and second it made my skin so bright and glowy! I'm so happy with it! It was so creamy and a tiny bit goes a really long way.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this for the lumene challenge. I was pleasantly surprised to find the cream has a lovely citrus fragrance and goes on very smooth. Not oily or greasy like some creams. I will definitely be trying out more of their products
Crystal B.
This moisturizer can't be beat! It brightens your complexion! It worked great on my sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it has a light fresh scent. The price is a steal. I will continue to buy this when I run out!
keren n.
keren n.
Hollis, NY
This is a nice cream. it makes me skin very glowy but it doesn't really hydrate the skin which sucks. since it also has sunscreen you really have to rub it in because it's white
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I've been considering buying this for a while. I have sensitive skin and I am prone to breakouts, especially after having a baby. Will this cream break me out? Does it really brighten?
Crystal B.
Has anyone else used the day and night cream?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Is this product moisturizing?