BY LUMENE

• Is this product moisturizing?1 Answers
  • Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?2 Answers
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
This product worked very well for my combo skin. I'm really dry in my T zones and the product was nice and thick and hydrating. It also adds a nice layer of sun protection and smells appealing (not chemical).
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love the light citrus scent of this! Im so sensitive to heavy fragrances but I quite like this one and it didn't irritate my skin as far I could tell. It also has an SPF of 15 which is low but better than none like some other day creams! The textures is thick and creamy but goes on light. The vitamin c makes for a brightened skin tone and arctic cloud berry detoxifies, fights the signs of aging,brightens, & protects the skins! I wouldn't use if you have really oily skin or acne because of how heavy it's is but it could be used as an eye cream instead. I like the Lumene brand I find most of there products at CVS, they are a step up from drugstore skincare in my opinion!
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product!!! I use the morning cream and the night cream (morning cream has spf). They have been keeping my eyes fresh looking and wrinkle free for years. The smell is amazing and the quality of the product is fantastic. Lumene has amazing products that are definitely worth purchasing.
Allison M.
renton, WA
I love Lumene. This cream has an amazing scent! It absorbs really quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. It is a little too rich for what I like in a day cream, but in the winter it works well. I would recommend this for dry skin or combination skin. It is on the heavier side as far as day creams go.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Finally found my all time favorite day moisturizer! It came in the mail about a week ago and has the absolute best smell ever! It has a strong orange scent to it. Mine is the lumene valo day moisturizer with spf-15. It works on all skin types also!!
Sarah B.
West Hartford, CT
Unimpressed. I usually like Lumene products but this left me wanting more. The smell was ok but it wouldn't absorb into my skin. It felt like it was just moving around on my face. It also left my skin oily. I would not recommend. Ok in a pinch but definitely not for every day use
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
I'm very unimpressed with this product. It's supposed to be a shine control, but my face was even more shiny after using it! The price point isn't that expensive, but it's not that cheap either. My skin felt tacky for hours after using the product, feeling like it never really absorbed into my skin. It also caused me to break out realllyy bad all over. The only good part of this product was it kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely won't be buying again.
Larissa R.
I have only used this once both the day and night cream. It has a lovely fresh scent of oranges and so far so good. I noticed that my skin al had a slight glow after one application. Studies have came out stating that Vitamin C is great for anti aging so I am excited to see the results. I will update you win a new review after continued use.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I just bought this due to a virtual vox I was apart of. I received a two dollar off coupon for this and I am glad I went to purchase it! It's small but packs a lot of product in the little package. It smells soft and nice just how it applies! I like to use it on my eyes because the sensitive cream works wonders there. Plus it does have the SPF and my eyes could always use that! It was a wonderful purchase! Thanks Influenster !
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I've been using this for a while and I honestly LOVE IIIIIT! I am used to a humid weather like Florida's but then I moved to Pennsylvania and it's so dry! So this cream was the ONLY who really moist my skin and for a humid weather it's great too, I'm in Cancun right now having vacay! And it's extremely humid but it works plus it has PSF :) totally work it
Jennifer J.
I've been considering buying this for a while. I have sensitive skin and I am prone to breakouts, especially after having a baby. Will this cream break me out? Does it really brighten?
Crystal B.
Has anyone else used the day and night cream?
Lisa R.
Does this help with the texture as well as the tone of skin?
Tyler S.
Is this product moisturizing?